>>Chapter 38

Married To My Ex-Husband, Again ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On that night Nana couldn't sleep as she tried to find the right position. She turned left right left right and eventually she sat up. She looked at Baekhyun and slightly feel envious of him. He sleeps so peaceful. 

Nana looked at the clock, it's 3;32am. She sighed

"Ergh! Why Why whyyy! Go sleep now Nana!" She growled and lay down back and tried to go to dreamland. 

Suddenly she felt an arm around her waist, it was Baekhyun hugging her and his other hand slip through her neck as he placed her head on his hand. Make it as her pillow.

Instead of feeling uneasy and nervous, feeling warmth and begin protect and safe overwhelm her.

  "No. If you want to know, I had never hate you but I like you. I already like you when our first meeting" 

 

Nana remembered when he said that. She was confuse, he disliked her that's what she knew. He said she ruined his life but now he confessed he likes her? Bewildered overcome Nana.

She bit her lower lip and play with her fingers *so..he liked me when the first time he saw me?* unconscious at the corner of her lips were curved up, smiling.

 

"Because I was waiting for her to comeback to me again"

 

This sentence suddenly pop out made her frowned her eye brow and started to get distracted by it. Automatically her face fell.

*Does he still perhaps for her comeback even until now?* Nana worriedly thought. Truth to be said she really got distracted when he mentioned he was waiting for whosoever she is, she feels slightly pain inside her heart. 

She shrugged the thought off. Doesn't want to get even more distracted and confuse.

Baekhyun tighten his arm around her which made her feel really at ease. Magically, withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter