>>Chapter 33

Married To My Ex-Husband, Again ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee HongKi - I'm saying OST the heirs 

ENJOY!^^

Nana was left to the living room while Baekhyun still with the girl tugging into his arm "she must have think wrongly" he faceplam himself "Baekhyun oppa~ You don't look happy to see me, huh? I came here all the way alone you know. My daddy and mummy doesn't want to--" "I don't give a damn about that!" Baekhyun frimly cut her sentences off as he ward her hand away. The girl looks a bit starlet by his action because he had never treat her like this. "what the hell are you doing here? And kissed me without my permission? who do you think you are?" Baekhyun asks in annoyance and he rub again the spot that the girl kissed earlier

"But..But..you didn't mind last time I did that to you.." 

"Now I did mind it! So, you have no right to do that again! MY LAST WARNING!!" Baekhyun glare hardly and he's mind play with Nana's face. He ruffled his hair *was she angry?*

"OMO!HaeRin!!! What are you doing here?" Mrs Byun appear and give the girl hug Hae Rin smile in return "Hello, auntie! I just feel like want to come over here" she answered with fake cute voice. Baekhyun mocked her inside his thought and just leave them to get to his wife. When he went to the living room, there his pair eye automatically lend on to the girl he loves so much. Nana is watching television while munch snacks and Min Ji is with her as well. Baekhyun approach them as he clear his throat and sit beside his wife. Very near leaving no gaps between them. Nana looked at him and he just smile awkwardly. He does not know why but feels he had hurt her because of the scene earlier "Min Ji, don't you want to meet your cousin? She just came here" he spoke out and make an eyes contact with Min Ji, asking for some privacy Min Ji frowned her eyes brow and nonchalantly she nodded her head. With unwilling heart, she went up and go to meet with their so-called-cousin. Well actually Min Ji does not really like Hae Rin that much even though they are in the same age, to her Hae Rin is so y that she wants to own everything in the world, praising her self for begin so pretty and that make her annoyed! Just describe that Hae Rin girl is so annoying and uncivilized person. He clear his throat "What movie is it?" he asks, wanted to light up the tense but Nana just shrugged as an answer "Nana-ah...a-about err....about the kiss earlier..don't-" "I don't mind at all, I used to see that after all" She answer nonchalantly refering to the past two years when she's with the old him. Baekhyun kind of taken back by her sentences and he feels so bad. He sigh inwardly as he bit her bottom lip "I'm sorry" he mumble. Just thinking about what he had done to her at the past, he felt that he's the badness-foolness-heartless jerk. All he can say just sorry as he didn't know how to expiaet the sins. But he only need her. He need to prove his love for her and he'll never get up about that. "I think we should get back home. Remember we have to pack our thing for tomorrow?" Nana try to find something because she feels uneasy right now. Little that he doesn't know, she also remeniscence the past. She turn off the television immediately and wanted to upstairs by passing him but Baekhyun grrabed her by wrist. She looked at him questionly when he intertwined their finger together  "Let's go! I don't want to stay here any longer and really! I'm so excited for our lovely honeymoon and I know you feel the same way as well" he send her wink "NO!" Nana protest as she clear "I'd rather stay at home to be honest! It's way better to finish my assignments than finish my time with you"  Baekhyun lean in closer to her face until their nose were touch "Oww, is that so? I don't trust you, sweetheart! Let's see who's excited for tomorrow and I'll make sure to create the sweetness moment that you'd never forget it" he smirked evily before pecked her nose.

*Like if you really going to prove it* Nana tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter