First Day, First Problem

This Everlasting Love

italic = thoughts

italic + underlined = Mandarin

bold = English

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kira's POV:

First day at Wubyin University. Great.

I was sitting on the staircase at the uni's front hall, listening to my Ipod. As usual, I love to chew bubblegum to relax my mind.

I enjoyed how big the uni was, when suddenly a silver Mercedez and a red Ferrari drived into the carpark. I sighed and rolled my eyes, staring blankly to the sky.

Just that second, huge groups of female students started running until they surrounded the two cars, squealing and screaming and showing fanboards.

"EXO-M! EXO-M!" they chanted.

Doors of both cars opened at the same time, revealing 3 guys in each car.

EXO-M. Just as I thought. Those kingkas... I heard they were pretty popular around here.

They started to walk inside with their poker faces on. Kris, Chen, and Xiumin were first in line. Luhan, Lay, and Tao followed behind. Like all fangirls, the students followed them wherever they went. They just ignored them and walked to the inner side of the uni, leaving their fans behind.

I unconsciously turned off my Ipod and followed them, hiding behind a pillar.

A girl, about Chen's height, was staring at them, as if she wanted to give them a long lecture and yadayada...

Park Zanee. The name of the girl. Nicknamed; Zee.

"Yah, Kris, just forget about her. Wangnyeo is far from here by now. She doesn't even care for you. You should leave her alone, get back to Sonya," she told Kris, the Duizhang (=leader/captain in Mandarin). He glared at her.

"She's not your problem. You leave us alone," he said firmly as they continued to walk, leaving Luhan behind.

"I'll take care of it, Zee. Duizhang is kinda mad right now, don't mess with him," Luhan advised. Zee scoffed and walked away. As she walked away, I saw Luhan turning his head, almost facing me. I quickly turned and hid behind the pillar.

Man! That was close...

I shook my head once and walked into class for first period.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

First period done, so we have recess now for, like, 20 minutes, I guess. I casually drank soda at the main hall.

I saw EXO-M walking their way towards the hall. I smirked.

I purposedly finished my drink and squeezed the can. While looking away, trying to feel innocent, I threw the can to EXO-M. As planned, it hit Duizhang's head. He glared at me in an instant, so did the rest.

"Yah! What's with you, new girl?" he walked closer towards me. I tried to look apologized, trying to make him fall for the trick.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought there was a dustbin there," I hissed at him. He tightened his fist on his right hand.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?!" he raised his fist, the others held him back. "Geez, calm your farm," Xiumin scolded.

I smirked at clapped my hands twice. In a flash, the other BubbleGum members stood behind me. Yep, I'm the leader of BubbleGum, besides Yonghwa oppa.

"Well, look what we have here," Minhyuk teased. "EXO-M's back from China, eh?" Jonghyun asked. "You, know, we're your seniors, man. Don't mess with us," Jungshin threatened. I raised his hand, holding him back.

"Lee Jungshin, they don't have to know we're their seniors. All they have to know is... we're EXO-M's haters," I told everyone. He scoffed when I mentioned his full name.

"Come on, guys. Let's go," I ordered them. "Whatever, Bubbly Gummy," Tao teased from behind. Chen and Lay burst out laughing. Minhyuk stepped forward, glaring at them.

"How 'bout we settle this the hard way?" he offered in Chinese. Luckily, I studied Mandarin in school so I understood him. "This afternoon, 4 p.m, at the field behind this uni."

Tao and some of them smirked. "Deal," Kris said with a smirk. "But at least make it more... challenging," Tao advised, raising his eyebrows. They nodded and left on seperate ways.

"YAH! KANG MINHYUK! COME ON!!!" I called from the group. He scoffed and returned.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE ACTION STARTS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER

Yep, guys.

I

 

Purposedly

 

 

Made

 

 

 

 

 

 

CNBLUE

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be BubbleGum!!!!!!!

 

 

 

I'll update more in half an hour or more.