Worries

This Everlasting Love

Lay's POV:

We walked in the corridor. We were busy talking until we saw Miss Sina on the other side of the corridor, talking to another student. We stopped walking, I walked back a little, trying to escape.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where do you think you're going?" Chen held me back, grabbing my arm. "Uh... I-I left s-something i-in the c-car. Yeah, gotta go!" I lied, running to the carpark. Tao raced over me and pinned me on the wall.

"Not so fast, ge. As you promised, you have to take her out," he smirked. I pushed him off me, the other came and surrounded me.

"Well, I can do that. Problem is, she's a freaking ferocious teacher! I can't do that!" I protested.

"Come one! Lay the lead dancer of EXO-M asking a date with the teacher? Shouldn't be a problem!" Chen teased me. I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't mean that, Chen Chen. I have to make out a plan first. So our scores won't be so bad, I'm really worried of them," I said, whispering on the last sentence. Some nodded.

"Take it easy, Lay! Once she's with you, I guarantee our scores will be safe," Chen reassured. We saw Miss Sina walking towards us.

"Shh! She's coming!" Xiumin told us. We immediately stood in one line. Trying to feel innocent, Tao pushed me in front of the teacher. She stared at me in confusion.

"Uh... Annyeong, ma'am," I greeted. She smiled and walked pass us. I ruffled the back of my hair. "Come one, YiXing ge! You can do better than that, seriously!" Tao bursted out laughing.

"Yah, just because you pushed me, okay?" I glared at him. He held his hand to cover his mouth. "Well, you gotta ask her, okay?" Chen reassured me. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'm making out the plan first, okay?" they nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kira's POV:

I sat on the speaker box chewing bubblegum, staring blankly at the ceiling.

Why's Kris gone all of a sudden? Was he... mad at me?

"Yah, Kira-ah! What are you doing?" Jungshin called me. "Kira-ah!" Minhyuk snapped his finger at my face. I blinked and snapped back to reality. "Huh? What's wrong?" I asked them.

"What's wrong with you, Kira? You've been zoned out since the last 3 minutes," Jonghyun remarked. "S-Sorry. I was thinking about Kris--"

"What!? Why should you care about Kris?" Minhyuk cut me. "Well, don't misunderstand already. I'm just confused of him. He disappeared when I gave him a letter from his ex-girlfriend. Isn't it weird?" I explained them.

"You're the one who's weird, Kira. Why should you care for him? It's not your problem anyway," Jonghyun scolded me. I sighed, rolld my eyes and got out of the room.

As I was walking on the corridor, I heard footsteps and voices behind me. I turned to take a look. EXO-M. I quickly turnd around and walked again.

"Yah, Kira!" Tao called me. I stopped in my track and rolled my eyes. What does he want?

"What do you want, Tao?" I asked firmly. "Why were you peeking at us? By the way, do you know where Kris ge is now?"

"How should I know?" I flinched. "Well, you are the one who's the closest to him in these days. Anyway, the last time we saw him, he was with you," Xiumin remarked.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well, the last time I was with him, I was giving him a letter..." I started.

"A letter? What letter?" Chen asked impatiently. "W-Well, it was given by a guy named... Song Keomyun, I think. He said it's from Wangnyeo," I continued. The others gasped when I mentioned the name Wangnyeo. I saw Luhan's face expression change. From a calm on, to a worried one. He glared at me for a moment and walked away.

I followed him to the secret place we had, I saw him reading a book. Should I get to him?

I took out Luhan's coin and stared at it. If EXO, no. If strange symbol, yes.

I threw the coin in the air, caught it and opened my hand. Strange symbol.

I put it back and walked beside Luhan. "Hey, Luhan. Are you... mad?" I asked, concerned. Luhan smirked. "Nah. I just wanna spend time alone, reading books and such."

"You really like reading, don't you? I always see you reading everyday," I asked again.

"Do you?" he asked back.

"Y-Yeah. Sometimes."

"Favourites?"

"I don't really like reading novel, though. I prefer reading magazines and comics."

Luhan looked at me and smiled. He ruffled my hair. "You are pretty different, Kira," he said as he left. I can't help but to smile back at him.

Different? What was that supposed to mean?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[meanwhile, in Kris' room]

"For the love of God, Kris! What is all this? Why are you locking yourself in your room?" my mom scolded me as I was lying on my bed. "Don't tell me this is the same problem again," she glared at me, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Kris! When are you going to stop being like this? When are you going to stop crying over people who obviously don't care about you, asking you to leave them alone?" my mother scolded again.

I glared back at her. "How did you know Wangnyeo want me to leave her alone?"

"She left you without telling anyone. So it's obvious that she wants you to forget her," she flinched. I tightened my fist in this.

"Mom! If it's not because of you, then because of what? She couldn't just vanished from Seoul without a reason," I hissed at her.

"I'm not happy to hear you think like that. I told you, I had nothing to do with her departure. It's not worthy to weep for her. She's clearly not fit for you! Kris, forget about her. When are you going to stop being like this? Now's the right time to forget the past and think about the future. I don't want you living like this, understand?" she lectured as sh got out of the room.