Explanations

This Everlasting Love

Chen's POV:

We got into class, the teacher greeted us. "Good morning, students. My name is Kim Sina and I am a substitute teacher in this university," she said as Lay was resting his head on his hand, sleeping. I chatted on my phone.

"I will have a few rules in this class, such as no cellphones," she took my cellphone away from my ear. I groaned and leaned to the chair.

"And I don't like people sleeping in the class," she turned to Lay, who was sitting next to me. I kicked his leg and he woke up. "Man, who woke me up?" he asked sleepily. I glared at him. "Who are you?" he asked, referring to the teacher.

"Ask politely. I am a teacher," she said firmly. "Huh? A teacher? You look pretty young for a teacher, you know. And you're pretty beautiful, too," I joked. She glared at me.

"Are you trying to seduce me? What's your name?" the teacher asked again. "You don't know my name? Seriously? Okay."

Suddenly, he dragged me beside him. "If you see us like this, you'll definitely know my name."

"Ah. You're singers, right?" she asked. "Yeah! That's right!" Lay replied, pushing me back. "Then you will sing in front of the class as a punishment for sleeping in class."

"W-What?" he stuttered. "You heard me. Sing. Or you want me to change the punishment? That is, writing an essay for 100 pages?" I saw Lay gulped.

"Can I grab my guitar first?" he asked for permission. She nodded. Lay stood up, brought his guitar and sang. [click here to see Lay]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[at Kira's house]

Kira's POV:

Uni was finished, I went in my room and put my bag in the desk, and sat on the bed. I stared at the coin Luhan gave me.

He's so kind at me. Am I falling in love with him? No. I hate EXO-M, let alone I have to fall in love with one of them.

"YAH!" someone shouted and hit my back. I turned around to see Hime burst out laughing. I grunted.

"Hime-ah! What are you doing here? Let me guess, you escaped, right?" I asked her. She smiled awkwardly and showed the peace sign with her hands. I rolled my eyes. She giggled at me.

"Actually, I came here to ask something...." she told me. I furrowed my eyebrows. "...about guys."

I widened my eyes. "What? You came here to ask that? Who?"

"Hmm..." she thought. "Well, I actually wanna talk about guys, too," I admitted. She gasped. "What? Who? Tell me!"

We sat down on the bed. "He's the one who gave me this," I showed her the coin. "Oh! That lucky coin? Omo! So, the story?"

"You remember EXO-M, right?" I remarked. She nodded. "He's one of them. His name's Luhan."

"Wait. Don't you, like, hate EXO-M?"

"Well, yeah. They're, like, moody, arrogant, and such. But, Luhan's different. He's kind, and soft-hearted. I feel so... I don't know, peaceful, maybe? Yeah. I just feel so peaceful around him."

"Which one?"

"You took pics of EXO-M, right?" I asked. She nodded and took her camera. "This one?" she scrolled every picture of EXO-M's member. She stopped at the last pic, Luhan's.

"That one," I told her. She stared at the picture, furrowing her eyebrows. "Hey, you said you wanna talk about guys."

"Nah. You'll probably don't know him," she said. "Oh."