The Girl

This Everlasting Love

Lay's POV:

"Lay hyung! She's performing tonight!" Chen shouted as he got into my room. I widened my eyes. "Really?" He nodded like a kid.

These day, Chen and Xiumin showed me new videos of a female singer on Youtube. Her voice was so beautiful, but we couldn't make out the face. I promised them that when I meet her, I'd date her, ugly or not.

"Whoa! That's great, man! I'm gonna go change now. Be sure to ask Tao and Xiumin hyung to come, alright?" I cheered. As he left the room, I rolled like a buffalo in my bed.

Finally!

I got into the bathroom and changed. Less than 2 minutes later, I finished. I got out of the room and saw the others waiting.

"Come on! What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I pushed them, excited to finally meet her.

We arrived 30 minutes later, due to the traffic. Chen parked the car and I got out impatiently. We went into the audience, seeing her sing.

After the song was done, we barged to the very front row of the audience. "Annyeong. My name is Lay from EXO-M. I'd like to meet you," I greeted her as she turned to face me.

Our eyes widened. I had my jaw dropped. Xiumin gasped.

What? Her? Miss Sina? I fell for our own teacher?

She gasped, awkwardly turned back, confused. I retreated ASAP, the others followed me.

"Hyung, wait up!" Tao called me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kira's POV:

The next day at uni. The ring still won't get loose from my finger. I walked at the corridor, still trying to get the ring out. I accidentally bumped into someone. We both tripped.

"Mianhamnida!" I apologized, helping the girl. "It's okay, are you hurt?" she asked me. "I'm fine. Lee Kira imnida," I introduced myself, holding my hand out. She took it and shook it.

"Kim Sonya imnida," she introduced, smiling. She was beautiful. "What were you doing?" Sonya asked me.

"Oh, I was trying to get this ring out from my finger. It hasn't come out since yesterday," I explained, showing the ring. I saw her eyebrows furrowing and her eyes widening.

"Oh. Good luck with it," she walked pass me. I stared at her confusedly. That's weird. I shook my head once and kept walking.

 

Sonya's POV:

What was she doing with my ring? I'm his girlfriend, not her, especially that Wangnyeo girl.

"What are you doing here?" a voice asked me. I turned to see Xiumin glaring behind me.

"I came here to look for Kris ge. I wanted to apologize for what I did in the past. I happen to be existing business here in Seoul, so I just thought to find him," I explained.

"Liar." Xiumin put his index finger on my chin, making me look at him. "You must have something to do with Wangnyeo's disappearance. That's why you came back here, to get Kris back to you," he accused.

I flinched. "Why are you accusing me? I came back to improve my relations with Kris ge. With you as well. I know all the time that when I was in Australia, you were really dissapointed of me. But do I not have the right to be friends like old times?" I hissed at him, stormed off to the hall.

 


short update. but 6 updates for the day!!!!!!!!!

Comment and subscribe!!!!!