Variety Show Love....

Variety Show Love....

For any misunderstanding, this whole story is only one episode of the show, so that means this chapter is continuing from where they left off in the last chapter but I'm splitting up in parts. because I felt like doing that. haha. Enjoy :) 

Variety Show Love.....

 

"Nehh" Shin young started. "As we all have seen on last weeks show, B1A4 was here." Boom nodded in agreement "yes, thats correct."

"Girls Town did any of you perhaps watch last weeks broadcast?" Shin young asked. All eyes were on your group.

You looked at each other before your leader Jina answered."Some of us saw it and some didn't because we had schedules to attend."

Boom nodded. " And who were the people that watched it?"

" Me and Minji unnie watched it." You answered.

"Ah~ Neh. Then So hee-ah you must have saw the video message Gongchan sent right?"

You laughed before answering. "Neh, I saw it."

"What do you want to say back to Gongchan?" Shin young said- all the cameras turned to you.

"Ah. I want to say. Gongchan oppa, Uh thank you for being a fan of mine. I I'm really happy to have a fan like you. And I want you to know I will always support you to. B1A4 Hwaiting!!" You ended it with a smile. the cameras went back to Shin young and Boom.

"Nice response So hee-sshi."

You bowed to them. "Kamsamida."

Jokwon interrupted the scene. " Infinite is something wrong?" The camera's turned to them.

"A-ani, nothings wrong." L replied.

"Will L-sshi you were hitting Woohyun when So hee was doing her video response, I just thought something was wrong."

"Nothings wrong at all." L laughed trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

"Okay then. Let's move on. Infinite, Man in love seems to be a Top chart song for the beginning of this year. Sunggyu-sshi how many awards have you guys already won?" Boom looked up from his cue cards.

"Yes, Man In Love does seem to be very popular. And being the Leader I'm very proud of my group for that. Awards? I'm not quite sure how to answer that."

" Sunggyu-sshi are you sure you are Infinites leader?" Boom joked.

"See here's the thing. There many awards we are going to receive more in the future so I can't answer that question just yet." Sunggyu confidently said. The audience chuckled at his answer.

" L and Woohyun-sshi, I don't want to put you guys on the spot again, but is something wrong." Boom asked. " Early when Sunggyu was talking I saw L taking a couple glances at Girls Town, and just now L was kicking Woohyun."

"Ani-" L was interrupted.

"Actually." Woohyun said glaring at L. "L here, is a fan of So hee." You blushed at his statement.

"Chinja?!" Jina yelled. "So hee is a big fan of Infinite too. To be specific, she likes L-sshi the most."

The Mc's mouth were hanging open "Jeongmal?!"

You slowly nodded your head "Ah. neh I am a fan of Infinites' L." You shyly said.

" What about you L. Are you really a fan of So hee too?"

L rubbed his neck. "Neh-"

"He has So hee-sshi's picture as his display picture on his phone." Sungyeol interrupted. "Not just that but he also has her poster hanging on his wall at the dorm." L shot him a glare.

"Ah~ Jeongmal?!" Mc's mumbled.

"What about you So hee-sshi,  being a fan you must have some infinite items."

You looked at the Mc's "No, not in particular, like what L has, but yes I do."

"Pshh, yea right" Heesun mumbled. "First I want to apologize to So hee for what I'm going to say but, we all live in a dorm together, right, and our dorm whenever we take showers it gets kind of creepy, so we usually listen to music in the shower-"

"Ahhh~ Unnie!" You yelled and held on to her hand for her to be quiet.

Heesun continued. "Yea, in the shower we listen to music, and whenever So hee takes a shower, she always listens to L-sshi's solo stage from their Second Invasion." "Neh~" "She listens to it on her phone in the shower and sings along with it." She finished telling her story.

Embarrassed as you were, you quickly hid behind Heesuns back, laughing in embarrassment.

"Chinja! How do you know she listens to L's solo? Do you guys use the bathroom at the same time?"

Heesun laughed at his misunderstanding. "Aniya. The bathroom walls are really thin. Plus when So hee listens to it, she puts it on full blast!"

"You guys are really each other fans!" You and L nodded. "Is this your first time meeting each other in person?" Shin young asked.

You nodded your head. "Neh~." L did the same.

"Oh, why don't you guys introduce yourselves to each other." 

You nervously laughed, putting down the microphone in your hand down to your seat, taking steps to the center of the stage. Soon L was standing in front of you. Shin young came up to you guys. "Ready~ACTION!" 

"Ann-Annyeonghasayo. I'm Girls Town Sohee-imida, nice to meet you." You shyly said looking down.

"Ah, Neh. Annyeonghasayo. I'm Inf-Infinite's L-imida."

You both bowed to each other and shook hands.You turned to the Mc's-they signaled for you two to go on.

"Ah, Neh~ uhhhh........" You tried to get something out but couldn't think of anything to say.

Everyone waited.........

And waited.......

And waited..........

"Cut! Cut! Cut!" Someone yelled, your turned to see who it was.

Jokwon getting up from his seat and walked over to you guys. "Aniya~ thats not how your suppose to do it." He shooed you two back to your seats. "Min-ah, Mmin-ah. Let's show them how regular people do it." He went and dragged Min from her seat.

"Me?!" She pointed to her and looked at the camera's-confused on what Jokwon was doing.

"Annyeonghasayo. 2AM's Jokwon-imida."

"Ah~ Annyeonghasayo. Miss A's Min-imida."

"Nice to met you Min-ah."

"Nice to meet you too Jokwon."

"Min-ah do you want to go grab dinner with me tonight?"

"Dinner? Yea sounds great! See you then."

They both ended it with a handshake. "L do you see how its done." Jokwon yelled going back to his seat.

"N-neh."

Boom and Shin young looked at you and L again to come to the center stage."Why don't you guys give it another try."

You and L went for the 2nd time. Again the awkward atmosphere floated around you two. "Uhhh- So hee-sshi. Ho-how are you?"

"Right now, I'm actually really nervious."

L nodded his head. "Nervous. Mmmmm."

"Neh."

"Will your really pretty, you shouldn't be worried." L hugged you tightly around the shoulders and ran to his seat. Infinite laughed and cringed their hands and legs. L hid behind Woohyun back laughing from embarrassment. Woohyun patted L's shoulder while still laughing. 

The camera's turned back to you who was still standing their in shock at his action. Your group squealed at L's doing. You slowly walked back to your seat-picking up the microphone from it.

"Wahhhh!!!~" 

"Quite Shocking actions."

"I think we are going to need to take a break."

"Don't change the channel..."

Commercial break

 


Hello. Please don't kill me I know this chapter doesn't have that much going on. But i promise you the next chapters will.

Comment. Subscribe. And Vote.....

Thanks for reading...