One

My lover, my brother?!

 

"Eomma! Eomma!" You cried as they loweredyour mother's casket into the hole.

Kris, your oldest brother was standing beside you, hushing and calming you down.

"YiLing, stop crying, you know eomma doesn't want to see you like this." He hushed.

"YiXing isn't here." You muttered.

YiXing was your lost brother, Kris is actually your step-brother but you two grew close, Kris' father died a year after he got married to your mother, your real father ran away with another woman, you hated him very much as he caused fights in the household. YiXing got lost in Myeongdong when both of you were playing hide-and-seek, and when you went to find him, he was gone. That was 14 years ago, when you were 4 and he was 5.

***

You sat up on the bed with beads of sweat dripping down from your forehead, panting as you woke up from the horrible nightmare you had for the past 10 years. You made your way towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water to drink. Walking in the quiet mansionette alone is creepy when random shadows showed up. Your mom and step-dad left alot of money since they had passed away and even had their own company, 'WuZhang Fashion Dept.' which Kris was handling now.

"Had a nightmare again huh?" Kris spoke out of the blue startling you abit.

You simply nodded your head and poured a glass of water to drink.

"What about you?" You asked after drinking a mouth of water.

"Me? I can't sleep. You should really stop having nightmares, you have panda eyes now." Kris teased.

"That's not funny." You pouted and finish drinking the water.

You and Kris were both half-korean, half-chinese. Although you never been to China before, Kris has because he was born there while your mom was a chinese and your dad was a korean.

"Today is your first day of school, within a few hours of course." Kris laughed.

"Not like you don't have to go to work. Now if you will excuse me, I will go and sleep now." You said as you strolled past Kris and made your way towards your room. 

Kris simply rolled his eyes and went back into his room to sleep.

 


Hey guys :) my second fic~ if you are kind enough, check out my first fic ~ it's about Sehun and Exo of course ^^ kekeke i'll try to update soon!~