Seven

My lover, my brother?!

"Hyung! Must you really do that? He was so close to forgetting that unhumane woman." Chanyeol said. 

"I didn't mean it. He was the one." Xiumin argued. 

"You better apologise to Luhan and Shinyoung." Lay said calmly. Xiumin rolled his eyes and walked to class. 

 

You and Suho were already in class, sitting at your places. 

"Suho-ssi." You started. 

"You can call me oppa if you want." Suho said. 

"Kinda weird for me. I only call Kris oppa." You said. 

"Anything you want. What were you about to say?" Suho asked. 

"About Xiumin, why is he so weird and all that? Why does he like to pick on me?" You asked. 

"He likes to tease people. You don't have to take that to heart." He said. 

Suddenly, Luhan stomped into the empty classroom, he slumped onto his chair, not in the mood to talk. 

"Luhan, what happened to you?" You asked. 

"Stupid Xiumin." He cursed under his breath. 

"Look suho, its Xiumin again. I can't tolerate this guy anymore." You slammed the table and stood up. 

A bunch of laughter filled the classroom, the other 9 guys came in. You headed straight for Xiumin and you pushed him against the wall and grabbed him by the collar. 

"I'm warning you. This is just a warning. Don't you dare mess with me. Even Luhan. I know you like teasing but you really need to know you limits." You said, shooting him a death glare. He gulped, not daring to move a single muscle. Everyone looked at you and Xiumin with wide eyes. They gulped at the fierce side of you. You slowly let go of Xiumin and grabbed you bag, headed to your locker. You passed by the noticeboard and you saw a blue piece of paper that caught your attention. You turned your body and faced the noticeboard and read the piece of paper. 

 

ATTENTION STUDENTS. 

Please be noted that from today onwards, we have a special class for those who are top 12 in their studies. Class Special S. The students who are in Special S are :

Park Chanyeol.

Kim Junmyeon.

Xi Luhan.

Oh Sehun.

Byun Baekhyun.

Huang Zitao.

Do Kyungsoo.

Kim Jongin.

Lay Zhang.

Kim Minseok. 

Kim Jongdae.

Shinyoung Jang. 

 

Please proceed to the classroom on level 01-05. Thank you.

 

Principal Lim.


Kim Minseok? Jongin? Junmyeon? Zitao? Jongdae? Who are they? 

You walked to the classroom and found yourself where you were in the first place. 

"Who are Minseok, Jongdae, Jongin, Junmyeon and Zitao?" You asked. 

"Seems like we didn't introduce ourselves properly. Minseok is Xiumin, Jongdae is Chen, Junmyeon is me, Zitao is Tao." Suho explained. 

"Ah~" You replied, "This class is called Special S." 

"Special S? What are you talking about?" Tao asked. 

"Special S. Go read the blue note on the noticeboard." You replied and almost everyone went out of the classroom, except Lay. "You read the note already?" You asked. Lay nodded his head. 

"You said you were lost, who do you stay with?" You asked, again. 

"I live with Luhan." He simply replied. 

"I see." 

"You sure have alot of questions to ask." Lay laughed, "You were very brave." 

"Brave? When? Why? How?" You asked, again... 

"You pushed hyung against the wall and pulled him by the collar. I thought only guys do that." Lay said. 

"Girls do that too. Not very often though." You answered. 

Footsteps entered the quiet classroom. The guys are back. 

"Woah, I can't imagine I'm in the same class as her." Xiumin said. 

"Guess what? I can't imagine I'm in the same class as you." You said. Xiumin shot you a glare and you shot it back. 

"Why isn't any teacher here?" Sehun asked. Everyone stopped and look around, wondering where the teacher was. Then, Principal Lim walked in, everyone stood up and bowed. "Good morning Mr. Lim." Everyone greeted. He nodded his head and sat on the teacher's chair. 

"Before anyone asks any questions, our school has leveled up to one step higher, the government requested that we should create a special class for talented and gifted people, therefore, creating Special S. S represents Star. The 12 of you are stars of the school, you will be studying in a more comfortabe place, an air conditioned room built specially for you on the rooftop, there are 12 uniforms displayed there, please wear them. There is also a rooftop garden, feel free to roam there. Please remember, your grades must not drop or you might get kicked out due to the raise of standards." The principal said, finally ending his speech.

Everyone was staring at the principal, their jaw dropping. 

Lay raised his hand. "Only the top 12 are in Special S?" He asked. the principal nodded his head. 

"Anymore questions?" Mr. Lim asked. Everyone shook their head. 

"Okay, please get to know each other better. I know all of you are rich, especially Suho." He said. Chanyeol tried to control his laughter. The principal stood up and left the classroom. 

"What are you waiting for? Let's go, last one there is a pig!" You said and ran out of the classroom. It took a while for everyone to react to what you had just said. Everyone ran out, passing by the classrooms, like a herd of elephants running in the walkways. 

You, of course, was the first to reach the white and polished classroom, you took the uniform off the hanger. It was a white coat with a 'Special S' logo, a button-up shirt on the inside accompanied by a tie and a navy blue shirt. You put on the first set of uniform in one of the 12 changing rooms. The guys then suddenly barged in, panting heavily having competing each other and climbing 6 flights of stairs to the rooftop. The bent down, trying to catch their breath.

"Woah." Kai said when he looked around the room. He quickly made his way to a uniform labelled 'Kim Jongin' , he went into the changing room and changed into the uniform, it was the same as yours except that the guys' were a pair of navy blue long pants. Kai came out of the changing room, the coat on his shoulder. 

"Kai-ssi, you look handsome." You compliemted. 

"Kai oppa to you." He smirked. 

"I only call Kris oppa. Calling other people oppa is weird." You reasoned. 

Everyone changed into their uniforms. The speaker suddenly blasted into life. "Dear Special S students, please head over to the new building, that will be your own building provided by the government from now on." 

Everyone looked at each other with a shocked face, then, they were jumping up and down. 

"Our own building? Sweeeeeeet!" Chanyeol said. Everyone walked to the new building. 

"Special S building. Your student passes are in the box, please scan it as you enter." Chen read out loud. D.O opened the box and saw 12 student passes. Suho scanned his and everyone walked into the building. 

"I'm bringing my luggage here tomorrow!" Xiumin said. 

"For once, I agree with you." You said. It was almost the same as the rooftop room except that is was very huge. It wasn't exacty a building, it only has two levels. 

The second level was a large room with 12 single beds and 2 toilets. Each person has their own wardrobe. The first level is a classroom with two vending machines, one is filled with drinks while the other is filled with snacks.

"Lets study guys. With these luxury, the principal is definitely trusting these to make us study harder." Suho said. Everyone agreed and sat down to study.

 

 


Hey guys! A very long update today, hope you enjoyed it. I got an idea from an anime called 'Special A' well, I am writing a completely different plot from that anime, definitely. I just got that idea. Hope you all enjoy! :D