Ten

My lover, my brother?!

Shinyoung-ssi, are you feeling better already? [6.35PM - Xiumin] 

You looked at your phone expecting a message from Lay, but it was Xiumin instead. 

Why do you care? [6.36PM - Shinyoung] 

You replied harshly. 

Xiumin was at home studying when he got a reply. 

Geez, you don't have to be that harsh, do you? 

His eyebrows furrowed as he typed his reply. 

At least I put in the effort and cared for you. Do you have to be that harsh? [6.37PM - Xiumin] 

You looked at your phone once more. 

I guess I was a little harsh... 

"Yah, who's texting you? Your boyfriend?" Kris smirked. 

"Ge! I don't have a boyfriend!" You argued. 

"Chill, I'm just joking, why do you have to get so worked up." He stared at you, shocked at your reaction. 

"Heh, sorry ge." You rubbed the back of your head. 

 

You went up to your room and lay on your bed after 3 hours of studying. 

Shinyoungie, are you doing fine? I heard about what happened to you today. [9.13PM - Lay] 

You read the message and flashbacks appeared. 

-

"Why wasn't I in Special S? I want to be in Special S but I can't." She said.

"You knew about this? Principal Lim said the top 12 of the school are in Special S." You said.

"Top 12? Huh. Typical." She said.

"Haerin what is wrong with you?" You asked, she was being the total opposite of what she usually was.

"You kinda ditched me and went with those guys didn't you?" She raised her voice. 

"That doesn't mean you can't hangout with us or something. We still can be friends." You said. Instead of nodding her head, she rolled her eyes. 

"Forget it, our friendship means nothing now." She scoffed and moved to another table.

-

Your heart hurts. 

I got no one to turn to now... [9.15PM - Shinyoung] 

You have me. [9.16PM - Lay] 

What does he mean by that... 

You thought.

Thanks. [9.17PM - Shinyoung]

I'll always be there when you need me. [9.17PM - Lay] 

 

You smiled to yourself. 

Thanks Lay oppa. 

 

A while later, you fell asleep. 

 

"Yah, YiLing! Time for school you sleepyhead!" Kris shouted from downstairs.

"Hmm?" You turned facing the other side and fell asleep, again. 

Kris barged into your room. 

"Zhang YiLing! It's 7am already!" Kris shouted. 

You instantly shot up. 

Its already 7am?! I'm almost late for school.

 

You took a quick shower and ate breakfast. You then glanced at the clock. 

"KRIS WU!" Your voice echoed throughout the house. 

-

"I can't believe you lied to me!" You said to Kris in the car, on the way to school. 

"That's the only way to wake you up." He smirked. 

Apparently, Kris has woke you up at 6.25am, an hour before school starts. After breakfast, you sat on the sofa pissed at him. After half an hour, the both of you headed to the car. 

 

"See you at home mei." Kris waved to you. 

You exited the car and slamed the door shut. 

Kris chuckled. 

Still pissed at me eh? 

He thought as he drove away. 

 

"Shinyoung unnie! You look great today, what are your beauty secrets?" 

"Shinyoung noona, sit with me!" 

"Shinyoung-ssi, congratulations on getting into Special S!" 

"Shinyoung, I will miss you in class!" 

 

Ugh, why must I go through this everyday. 

You sighed to yourself as you walked to the Special S building. You reached the doorstep and scanned your student ID. 

Wow, early birds. 

You thought when you saw everyone in the building already. 

 

"Shinyoung noona!" Sehun called out to you. "We're having a 3 days 2 night, study camp. Are you attending?" He asked.

"How come I just heard about this?" You asked him.

"It's on the noticeboard princess. Do we have to inform you about everything?" Xiumin commented as he rolled his eyes.

"Be careful your eyes don't roll out." You coldly. You walked towards the noticeboard and read the note.

"Do I really have to go?" You whined, loudly.

"Ooo, the ice princess hates camps. Why? Not like we are going to do anything to you when you're sleeping." Xiumin smirked.

"Ew hyung!" Tao cringed.  

You clenched your fists. 

"Fine, I'll attend camp. We have our beds upstairs anyways." You gritted your teeth. 

Xiumin smirked. 

 

 


Oops, did I take too long? Sorry ): I was focusing on my Sehun fic. Do check it out yeah? 

Sehun fic

Sequel to Sehun fic

And I recently wrote a Luhan oneshot! 

Luhan oneshot