The mystery of Hyosung the moon and tide angel

Sky

 

 

 

Krystal's pov;

I don't understand Jieun sometimes, I mean what does she really see in that kid. What use is he to us, yeah he's Sieran's son but what difference does that make. What is she planning to do with him, make him fight well how fast he ran sure he's realy good at running. Or has she really seen something. Vision have been coing up to often, maybe she's seen him do something amazing or seen get himself killed if she didn't take him in. That's a very big chance, he's not much but he hasen't discoverd what he can do yet so I'll just wait and see. I hope I know what she's doing, also I sence a demonic ora in the air. Even though she's like a big sister to me there's still so much I don't know. Question is what else is there?

Nobody's pov;

As Jieun and Hyosung walked silently through the dark hellish like place they called their home something rushed through the trees. Hyosung stoped in mid step and turned her head but only slight. Jieun stopped walking as she heard her stop. "Krystal what's wrong?" she asked her friend. Since they coild speak through telelpathy she said to her 'there's someone else here, and when I mean someone else I mean someone like us' she answered. Jieun nodded and they went to their nearest tree and hid. As moments pasted they saw and heard nothing. They were just about to come out of hiding when two newly freshed vampires were carring a young women wh was kicking and screaming. Krystal looked at the one who wasn't holding the girl and covered his mouth to stop him screaming and dragged him in to his very quite death. Once she had finished off  the other looked behind him to see where his college was. Jieun was about to do the same when Hyosung put up her fist to tell her to stop. For a moment Jieun was confused, but as Hyosung nodded to the other man and looked his way she understood and nooded and they both started to climb to get a better view of the scene.

Jieun Pov;

I trust Krystal with my life, but what is she she hopeing to gain. Information, don't know but she can be really unpredictabale somethimes. I worry about her somethimes. Anyway we're following one of the most stupid fresh borns I've ever seen as he didn't even have a second look at where his work friend was. As we reached one of the branches on the opposite side of each other we walked along the branches as we made our way to the part of the trees that joined and knelt down to see properly. It was surrounded by fresh born and true vamps alike. The girl on the other hand looked nothing like them, she didn't even look like a human. She looked like she was from a different planet. Like... an angel. Yeah, that suits her. She is wearing a torn white dress made of slik and her hair was a state, but underneath as we could see straight through her was some sort of material. Like a scarf to hide something. But hide what exactly? One of then men looked at the girl and asked "What is your name?" His voice sounded like gravel making me already hate him. When she didn't answer she had the honour of being slapped he asked again and this time she answered "Jeon.... Hyosung" she breathed her words. Me and Krystal could clearly see she had ben through alot alredy and she was only going to be killed before the night is up. I looked at Krystal and she looked at me, we nodded in silent agreement and headed back down the tree.

Hyosungs Pro;

Dam these bastards.... they took me away from..... the only place I could hide and drag me away. One of these days they are going to get such a kick in the head that they won't even remember their names. The commander is the biggest bastard I've ever seen. I mean I've done alot for the world and what do I get in return? A slap and an interigation from the biggest low lifes I've ever met. Not only have they taken my freedom away but they also took away the host people I was staying with's lives, oh thy are so going to pay for what they have done. If I had enogh energy I would of to=aken them all down by now. The commander was talking to me but I didn't listen I didn't see the point. I was going to die anyway, they'd only be takeing back nothig but a dead corpse back tho their master as a reward for their efforts. He shouted agin and raised his hand to slap me once more, I closed my eyes to be ready for the strike. But it never came. I opened one eye to see that his arm had been shot by an arrowas his men looked around I saw dagger like objects coming from the ground to piecee ever man's heart to take them down they all stood still fro a moment before hitting the ground all dead. I scanned the trees to seek who ahd just saved me. Then I heard a battle cry form the man behind me and then what I heard was a arrow skin past my long purple hair and pierce the man down into dearth. I looked forward and saw two women looking at me with concern and confusion writen on thier faces. Ii sniled at them but before I could say anything to me everthing bacome dark and I collapsed onto the floor finally being greeted with a rest.

Jieun's prov;

Me and Krystal just finished with the guys that were stupid enough not to see it coming they were easy as anything I turned to the girl that we hade just saved as she collopsed Ii ran over to her and Krystal followed. Once we were there I noticed that she was still breathng so I realaxed, but we couldn't just leave her so we both half carried her and half dragged her across to the house to get her healed. "I starting to think that their little surprise turned out to be there's when she didn't co-opreate" I said to her. Krystal nodded in aggrement, "Well we wouldn't stand a chance if she did join them, since she's a angel." She replied to me. For a moment I was confused until I saw her back, the scarf was hiding something, so she truly is a angle, who eles would tie a scarf around their back to hide something, well unless she was hiding scars which also seemed very likely. "And since when do you not tell me stuff?" I asked her as I dragged her across the floor. "Well I only found out when Sky had remembered the encounter of the dark wrist the girls had I saw a picture of a girl with her back facing me and this one looked like the mirror image. Aparently she's a moon and tide angel so she can basically do anything. But the thing that I don't understand is that even though she was bonded she could of easily broken out of it and attacked them. Question is why didn't she?" Krystal told me.

As we walked back it was getting close to dawn so we took her to the house. Krystal layed the girl on the floor and went over to the guys to make it look like we just finished our round and that they needed to head on out now. Krystal looked through the widow that looked onto where Sky was sleeping, she seemed satisfied so she jogged her way over to help me take her inside. We silently crepped past Sky and made our way down. Once we reached the bottom we head for the room of medicine and lay her on the bed so she was facing up. We loked at her,she was silently asleep so we let her rest. Krysal closed the door and came over to the pile of books. She shuffled around to find the book she picked up earlier. But even if the girl was right next to the door and we were shouting our heads off she still wouldn't hear us, it's called a sound lock, we have it on all doors and only me or Krystal can activate them. I made my way over to the window that was open, only for emergancy's really but you never know when a open window would come in handy.

I looked out at the stars as I always did. And thought about how many more countless amount of people were being slaughterd as we just sit here doing nothing, but I swear if something dosen't start happening soon then I will make it happen. I promised them that we would end this, and there's no way I'm going back on that promise. Not now, not ever. As I was day dreaming on what may of been or what might be Krystal came over to sit opposite me. "We are going to do something, but with Sky on our side and if Sierans hopes turn out to be true, then all we need to do is train him. Then there's no stopping us." She paused for a moment. "Things will start to change but change in itself takes time and patience, I know it has been a while but all the waiting will pay off I promise you." She explained to me. I smiled at her as always after these talks that we always have. Not only can she read people's minds but she can see staight through people as well so she knows what they are felling without even trying. I crossed my legs and sighed. " I know." I replied and we sat in silence for a moment and then looked at her with my gumy smile. "So tell about her then, go on I know you want to." I . She smiled at me, the only trate that she only does with me. "Well, her name is Hyosung and I was right she is the moon and tide angel so she can not just control the sea's but also time itself, but what she can't do is turn back time which is a shame 'cause we could of gone back to before Sky's parents died and we could of ended this by now."

"Speaking of Sky what did Sieran asy about him?" I asked. " Well, Sieran told me that Sky will be capable of great things and that I should wait until hes ready but he also told me a few weeks before his mass murder that he went to see a senstive who is a future seeker and was told that Sky will make a great sacrifice in order to save us all. But question is when, where and why will he make this sacrifice.?" She questioned. Ever since I heard about Sky I've always wanted to met him and now that I have I'm glad I did. "Do you think that he'll fight alongside us?" I asked. Krystal reponded, "Well since it was his parents who started this uprising then I think he will managed to follow in their footsteps." I could see the glint of shine in her eyes. "But only just?" I said to her. She smiled at me. "Yes, only just." We looked at each other for a moment and burst out laughing finally having some light in a doom and gloom place.