Show me what you've got

Sky

Sky Prov;

It’s been three days since I met Hyosung and started to train, the hours are long and the training is hard work, even though I may be a vamp they sure work you to the sweating point. I hope that I have enough shirts cause I been going through so many just dripping of sweat I swear that I can fill a lake of it it’s that much. Hyosung is coping alright, she knows her way round potions as Jieun crams potions in her head. The last time I saw her she was studying a poison called Belladonna, don’t ask I have no idea. But there are always vials everywhere I go with different types of liquid inside, probably experiments of the poison or its antidote one or the other, sometimes she comes to me and asks about certain histories about my family but the answer is always the same. “I wouldn’t know, were they that important?” But she never replies so I let it go. But Krystal asked both of us to meet her in the court yard for some special training even though all Hyosung’s been told to do is study now she’s training to fight? Doesn’t really make any sense but at the very least she’s getting some training into her.

Once I started to leave the living room to the basement I saw Hyosung putting some vials away I walked over to her as one of the vials started to fall. “Make sure they don’t break, you don’t know what they can do.” I smiled at her and she smiled at me. “I know but I don’t think that’s exactly what Belladonna would do, apparently it’s a poison to give the humans the powers that you have, of a vampire but if used in the right way at the right time it can interfere with another poisons effects so it can with time save someone’s life.” She answered, wow sounds dangerous. “What would you see if you had it in your system?” I asked her seeing that she knew quite a bit about it. “Well the physical signs would be speed increase, strength increase and decrease of blood in your body so your body creates a warning sign in order for you to get rid of it, the sign would be dark purple veins.” She explained to me, wait. The women that were with Laban had that I tried to think back to it but Hyosung placed her hand on my shoulder with deep concern in her eyes, “Sky are you alright?” She asked me, I smiled at her softly and took her hand and brought it to my lips and kissed it softly. “I’m fine, you shouldn’t worry about things that haven’t happened to you, like I say if you don’t have to deal with it, don’t simple” I told her with a smile to reassure her that I was fine. She looked at me for a moment before Jieun came and jumped in the middle of us.

“Ok, first on the list for today is archery. So who wants to go first?” She looked at us both and them took Hyosung’s hand that was in mine, once it left my hand I felt hurt but I easily dusted it off, I need to concentrate. “Come on Hyosung, you first.” And Jieun practically dragged her to the bull’s eye range. Hyosung looked at Jieun’s face and laughed. Jieun pointed the target and demonstrated how to do it. I slowly started to walk over and stand next to her as she was getting the bow and an arrow. Jieun smiled at me and looked at us two. “Right now aim at the target and slightly in the shot twist it, it will increase the amount of impact in the shot, ok when you’re ready.” Hyosung nodded and aimed at the target and point her index out for accuracy and fired. It twirled in the air and hit the target but not the one in front of us; she hit the one behind it! My eyes widened in amazement wow, she’s a great shot. Better than me for sure ad I wondered over to the other target and I could see it hit the bull’s eye and I noticed something odd. I looked at the back and I saw that the arrow went all the way through!!!!!

I came back to them and Jieun was ushering Krystal over and they wondered over to the other side of the court. I came up to Hyosung who was still astounded about what she just did, I came by her side and patted her on the shoulder. “Good job,” I chuckled and looked back at her and she looked horrified for a minuet I took her other shoulder and looked at her in the eyes.

 

 

Hyosung Prov;

“Hey are you alright?” Sky asked me, I jolted from my daydream to be staring into his eyes, I looked away in embarrassment but he lifted my chin to look at me in the eyes again and asked me again but this all I could see was despair hidden by future seeing’s. Basically what he wants out of life. Without warning I hugged him, my arms were around his neck and tightening. “What’s this for?” he asked me. “Just for being you,” I said casually, I lied.  I gave him a hug because no one else will, or would. He hesitantly brought his arms around my waist and held me in his arms. The feeling made me feel like I was with Sierean. Safe and secure like nothing in the world mattered if I was in his arms. “Hey lovers we still have work to do” Krystal shouted to us as they were making their way over to us. Jieun ran over to me and dragged me to the centre of the courtyard. She gave me the bow and arrows that I just used, “This is the training area specified for archery and close combat.” Krystal explained to me. “Why is it specified for them?” I asked her. But the only clue I got was a smile from Krystal, which meant I was about to find out. Jieun placed her hands on mine as they were shaking. “Just relax and you’ll be fine I promise. Ok?” she told me and before I could answer she went to the east side of the court with Sky and Krystal as I watched her run over to them. “Once the area has changed you have no contact with us so good luck and remember this isn’t real.” Those words were the last I heard of Krystal’s voice before her image disappeared along with the other. Not real yeah, we’ll see about that I thought.

  

 

 

Hey this is Kpoplover35 with the latest update of Sky ever!!!!!! So sorrrrry the it’s sooooooo late. So enjoy, subscribe, vote, comment and enjoy. Thx bye :)