The BTOB concert

BTOB Love

One day I was on my computer looking up BTOB tickets then there I seen the BTOB group saying in the video "Hello everyone if you are a BTOB fan just click here on the bottom  of the screen and you will be are WINNER! to get 2 free BTOB tickets and V.I.P to come backstage to meet us so keep listing to are music and we love you fans. *click* "Oh My Gosh I won"

 

School 

"so your saying you won the 2 free BTOB tickets" said Lily "yeah I did so one for you and one for me" as i gave my friend lily the second ticket "I can't wait until tonight to see the BTOB concert and meet Ilhoon he's so hot" said Lily "I know and Hyunsik he's so tall and cute" said sparkle  and as me and Lily talked about The BTOB concert all day at school it was time to go home and get ready for the BTOB concert.

The BTOB Concert

"were here" said sparkle " Yeah lets go give them are tickets" said Lily "here you go" said sparkle " here you go" said Lily "okay you can go in" said the guard when we walked in there, there  so many people there and screaming there name and then me and Lily got close up as I seen Ilhoon singing and dancing with the group. "this is so cool" said sparkle " yeah I see Eunkwang he's so cute singing" said Lily I  LOVE YOU BTOB! a girl said Then as that girl said that Ilhoon heard he looked and wink at me AHHHHHHH! WE LOVE YOU ILHOON! a group of girls said. "well the concert ended time to go backstage and see BTOB" said sparkle  as me and Lily walked backstage to find there door that says BTOB "okay were here ready" said sparkle " yeah let's do and to be the first to meet them and talk to them in  private" said Lily *knock* " who is it" said the guard "the two girls that won" said sparkle  and Lily then the door open as we seen the BTOB group Hi! said BTOB group "I'm really a big fan of you guys" said sparkle  me too said Lily what yours guys names? said Peniel " my name is sparkle" my name is Lily said Lily I think sparkle is a cute name said Ilhoon. " thanks" said sparkle "I love you guys your cool and cute" said Lily "thanks" said Minhyuk "well you guys want some posters of all of us " said Sungaje "I DO!" said lily "follow us okay" said changsub "Ill stay here with you guys" said sparkle as Lily left with Changsub, Eunkwang, Minhyuk, hyunsik, Peniel, sungjae I was left with Ilhoon in the room alone. "what something to drink" said Ilhoon "um no thanks" said sparkle "you know your cute" said Ilhoon "um thanks" said sparlke as we talked Ilhoon was looking at me with his beauitful eyes but then his face was coming close to mine what do I do  will he kiss me what happens if someone walks in on us what should I do?.