"what to do"

BTOB Love

Am scared what should I do is he about to kiss me or not oh no what happens if someone walks in us "Ilhoon I can't kiss you sorry am your fan" said sparkle "what I wasn't gonna kiss you i was trying to get pencil and paper so I can give you autograph" said Ilhoon "oh sorry" said sparkle. then as I sat there feeling really embrassed lily text me saying are you ready to go "well Ilhoon I have to go so bye and have a nice day it was fun to hang out with you today and my friend and yours so bye" said sparkle "okay bye sparkle nice meeting you" said Ilhoon as i left out the and so much stuff it was time to go home for the next day.

 

The Next Day

"sparkle honey time for school and i cooked some ke-ran" said mother "hmm couldn't get no sleep that night can't stop thinking about how I thought Ilhoon was gonna kiss me anyways why would he kiss me" so as I got ready for school ate my breakfast and on my way to school walking with lily. "so how's your day" said lily "well tired" said sparkle "whoa! why is there so many people standing around" "I don't know let's go check" as me and lily went and check as a shocking moment it was BTOB that was at are school attending. AHHHHH! IlHOON! WE LOVE YOU! said a group of girls "hey guys its sparkle and lily" said peniel "hey HEY SPARKLE AND LILY! said the BTOB group "oh my gosh they remember us" said lily "oh no let's go lily" said sparkle "why" said lily "lets's just go okay" said sparkle. 

 

Classroom

"I can't believe BTOB is at are school and why is they at are school I mean am happy but drama gonna be happing everyday" said sparkle "hey why you talking to yourself" said Ilhoon "beacuse I ........" said sparkle as i turn around and seen Ilhoon and his uniform just standing there smiling "um because I can if I want to" said sparkle "well people that talk to there self becaome crazy you know" said Ilhoon. "ughh why is Ilhoon talking to that sparkle what's so special about her" said a group of girls "we should teach her a lesson" said a girl "yeah we should because she talking to are Ilhoon" said a girl. 

Lunch 

"I can't believe BTOB is at are school am so happy right now" said lily "yeah" said sparkle as me and lily were talking at are table a group of girls came over and throw my tray on the floor "HEY! how do you know Ilhoon" said a girl "well we won the BTOB concert tickets and the V.I.P to see them bakcstage" said lily "we wasn't talking to you" said the leader "SO ANSWER US! or we will beat up in front of everyone" "yeah hahah" said a girl "hey Ilhoon you should do something since its your problem" said Hyunsik "yeah" said everybody else in the BTOB group. "well wanna say something before I punch you in the face" said the leader as the leader was about to punch me in the face I closed my eyes but some reason it stop as i open my eyes Ilhoon stop her from punching me "hey she with me" said Ilhoon "why is she with you" said the leader "because she my girlfriend" said Ilhoon "what" the Ilhoon kissed me as my face turned all shades of red and seeing everyone watching then Ilhoon whisper in my ear saying "it's that what you wanted ?".