Thank You

BTOB Love

"why did you do that" said sparkle "because i wanted to' said Ilhoon as walking away then looking and seeing everyone's face with a shock and's lily's face to. "we said help not call her your girlfriend" said Eunkwang "you shouldn't talk if you don't know anything" said Ilhoon *ring,ring,ring,ring* "come on let's go" said lily 'no don't touch me" said sparkle as am running away I don't know where am going or were should I go but I wanna run far away from were there's people and what should I do people are gonna hate me more than ever now why did he calll me his girlfriend and I wanna say thank you but i don't wanna sound like I like him I can't hide in the classroom for ever. "hey have you guys seen sparkle" said peniel "please don't find me" said sparkle *ring ring text message* "no shut up" said sparkle as the door opens I see peniel "aren't you suspose to be at home" said peneil "no are you suspose to be with the crew"said sparkle "I came here to talk to you" said peneil "thanks but I'm fine" said sparkle "well here's my number if you want anyhing or talk just call my phone okay" said peniel "okay thanks peneil" said sparkle when he said that I was really happy.

The next day

"hey are you okay" said lily "yeah I'm fine you know me and Ilhoon are not dating right" said sparkle "I know that but if you were that would be cool well let's go to gym" said lily "okay let me just get my shoes" said sparkle as I open my locker there was garbage and a note saying go die. "what happen" said lily "girls that's what happen" said sparkle *giggle* "wow look a here locker looks disgusting just like you" said a girl "stop that's not funny this is really rude of you guys to do this" said lily I don't know what to do because I never been in this situation before but all I wanna do is cry. "hey leave her alone she didn't do anything wrong it's not her fault that Ilhoon likes her so stop being jealous" said peniel "are you okay" said peniel as he's putting his hands on my back and hugging me tightly *sob* "I can't do this anymore why are they so mean" said sparkle "I will go tell the teacher okay sparkle" said lily "it's okay because I'm by your side" said peniel "hey sparkle I need to tell you something" said peniel "I like yo....." said peniel as i hugged peniel and said "thank you peniel" said sparkle and raned away not looking back of what he's face look like *bump* "ouch" said sparkle "hey your not suspose to cheat on your boyfriend" said Eunkwang "I'm not" said sparkle "hmm really so you weren't hugging peniel just now" said Eunkwang 'I have to go bye " said sparkle what's he's talking about it was just a hug and me and Ilhoon are not going out i don't even like him. "hey we need to talk" said Ilhoon "what i have nothing to say but thank you" said sparkle "the only way for you to be safe is to go out with me so stop hanging around with the guys" said Ilhoon "just leave me alone this all started because of you Ilhoon" said saprkle "what's going on" said peniel "because I like peniel" said sparkle as I raned to peniel and kissed him but what am I doing do i really like Peniel or no.