"What To Do Next"

BTOB Love

“Why did I kissed peniel do I like him or because of this stiutaion" said sparkle “ hey why did you kiss me " said peniel “umm because I ....I....I....I don't know leave me alone" said sparkle “why......why.....why" as I was asking myself why I kissed paniel I was running far away from this school I don't care if I get in trouble I just wanna be away from here" “ hey where's sparkle" said sungjae “gone she left running away" said Ilhoon walking away with his hand cuff in his pants saying nothing but slients.  The next day  “ mmmmm its to bright close the lights" said sparkle " its not its the sun and get up you have school honey" said sparkle mom well of course I can't stay sleep I have to face the facts that I kissed peniel without any hestition and just did it. "Ugggh I don't wanna go as i got up putting on my uniform and socks and shoes putting on my tie am ready for anything to happen today at schhol. “ hey your friend lily here honey" said sparkle's mom “okay bye mom on way to school " said sparkle as I was walking with Lily she was quiet as ever. “hey why aren't you talking” said sparkle “because I heard that you kissed peneil I understand Ilhoon situation but peneil I don't understand sparkle " said lily as lily said that I looked at her quiet saying nothing because I really didn't understand why I kissed peneil to. When got to the school oppa and unnie school me and lily was quiet the whole walk with nothing to say “wait lily can we talk this out" said sparkle but I couldn't get to her because she was walking away like she wanted to stay quiet and not talk at all. “okay class I'm gonna be your new teacher new Miss. Lee so today I want everyone to partner up okay" said miss lee as everyone picking there partners I was left with no one which am not surprised at all of the stuitation that happen weeks ago “heywhy don't you have a partner sparkle" said miss lee “ because no one what's to be with that brat" said a girl “ hahahahahahhahaha!" Whole classroom “hey stop laughing guys that's mean to say " said miss lee *sob* “i .......just .......hate .....this .....school...." said sparkle. End of Day  “hahahahahahah! All I got to is happy and not sad even if they bully me" said sparkle what you laughing about" said hyunsik “oh nothing just nothing well better get going bye hyun.......sik " said sparkle *sob* I wish i could think of something because I'll be hated fast by people and even my friends just like lily my best friend......