"How About B.A.P.?"

Our Love Will Last Forever

Hello everyone again! I have to write quiet a bit because I have a few things that I'd like to share. Today I looked at my fanfic and thanks to you guys I have over 500 veiws! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I will do everything to keep this fanfic as enjoyable as it can be. You guys can also help me with the ideas. PLEASE DO SO IF YOU WANT THE STORY TO GO A CERTAIN WAY I WILL THINK ABOUT IT!!! THANKS. Second thing I wanna say is that last night I was going through facebook and there was a picture of bang yongguk that really stood out. It was really gorgeous just sayin'. I just wanted to take a moment and think about how an angel can live on earth or how a star can live among normal people. You guys might find this stupid but honestly I feel like BYG is an angel, he is just amazing. His voice. His face. Everything about him is sweet. So I'd like to dedicate this chapter to how amazing he really is. Thanks for reading my loooong writing, PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT IM INSANE... IM JUST IN LOVE!!! XD SO HERE YOU GO CHAPTER 11.

 

Yongguk's pov

 

As I was about to go to the next rapping part... There was the voice. The one I heard a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it. The one I haven't heard since that day we met. Oh I love him so much...

 

Daehyun's pov

When Yongguk started to sing, I got goosebumps. I felt my heart beating fast and trying to just get out of my chest. My arms wanted to hold him. His body. His voice was just too good. I heard this voice a few weeks ago and I fell in love without knowing it. Bang Yongguk I love you. I couldn't wait anymore, I grabbed the other mic and I started to sing the chorus.

"Nuneul gama do (do) uril bichu deon

Bichi ajik do (do) geudaero isseo
Sojung haetdeon shigan deul, nan gipi ganjik hagesseo
Manheun shigan sok (sok) apeumi wado
Yeongwoneul yaksok (sok) haetdeon nanal deul
Geu sungan mankeum, kkeut torok jeoldae ijji anhgesseo

I Remember" I stopped singing and I noticed everyone was silent and they were starring at me like I just flied without wings. I looked over to Yongguk who was also looking at me but in a different way. He looked shocked but surprised but also proud. I looked at everyone else. "So... Uhh what did you guys think?" I said awkwadly. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms come around me from the back. I turned my head and saw Yongguk hugging me like this is the last time we'll see eachother. I pulled back and I gave him a proper cuddle. He put his chin on myright shoulder and burried his face in my jacket. What was going on and why is everyone acting so weirdly? That was all over my mind but I didn't care I hugged Yongguk tightly. I noticed he was crying. I pulled back. "Guys seriously why are you being like this?? What happened?? Did I miss anything?" I asked looking back and forth to Yongguk and the rest. "Yo... Your... Your voice..." Zelo was stumbling. "Oh.. Was it that bad that I made him cry?" I pointed to Yongguk who still had tears in his beautiful eyes. "No.. NOOO uh it was just.. Magical.. Yeah magical explains it." Youngjae said. "Really??" I was surprised. "Daehyun-aa you are trully amazing. Saranghae." Yongguk said not caring about the others who were now 'fanboying' over me and Yongguk. "Yongguk.... me too, Saranghae!" I couldn't help but to cry too. (guys haha i hope im not making a big fuss of this and i hope this doesnt sound like a proposal. LMAO) "Okay everyone let's take 5." Jongup said giving a small and awkward smile to everyone. 

Seriously... Yongguk thinks that I'm trully amazing but look at him. He is the one who is just perfect. His hair, is just the cutest thing on earth when he has his hair in his face. His eyes are just adorable. His whole body... I just feel like I don't deserve a person who is THAT perfect. His lips are just so kissable. I was sitting in the changing room bench thinking about what just happened. I was suddenly interupted with a loud voice that belonged to Himchan. "Okay break is over guys come back here if you have no more confessing to do!" And then I heard loud giggles. "Okay coming!" I said and grabbed my stuff. I went out and saw everyone sitting as the audience again. "Now it's my turn." I heard Zelo say. "Okay Zelo show us what you've got. WOO!" Yongguk said. Aww how sweet! "Guys okay uhh soo I can sing and dance to crayon by G.Dragon." He was blushing mad. 

~Baby Zelo is rapping and singing and dancing to crayon. (Sorry im not gonna go into details.)~

"Wow Yaa you're really good!" Youngjae said and cheered. We all did. "Aww thanks Hyung!" Zelo said and bowed. "So Himchan and Youngjae you guys are left. Who'll go next?" I asked. They looked at each other.

"I'll..." "We'll go together." Himchan interupted Youngjae. Youngjae looked a bit scared but he fixed his expression after wards. "What song though?" "Well I was thinking of singing in my dream by Super Junior. Do you know that song?" Himchan asked and Youngjae nodded in agreement. "Okay we'll start then." They put on the song and started singing. That was very cute. 

I was sitting on the floor with my legs stretched out and I was leaning on both my hands. In the middle of the song I felt somehing on my hand. I looked over at my hand and saw Yongguk's hand on mine and I looked up at him and catched him smile without looking at me. I smiled too. I grabbed his hand and we sat there enjoying the song. 

After the song was finished, Zelo stood up and looked at us. "Guys now that we know who can do what, let's think about what kind of group we wanna be. Oh and what our name will be!" He clapped and then looked like he had a lot of hope. "Umm okay I really like hip-hop and rap and you know the kind of songs that will make you dance no matter where you are." That came from Jongup of course. "Like Chris Brown's songs." And now he was the one with a hopefull face. "Yeah I like that kind of music too!" Yongguk said. "I can't disagree, hip-hop is one of the best genres of music." Himchan said. And everyone else including me agreed. "So, a hip-hop and rap group?" Youngjae asked. "YES!!" We all shouted. This was pretty interesting. "But what about the group's name?" I asked. "Hmm.. Uhh.. mayb.." "B.A.P.!!!!" Jongup shouted. Everyone turned their head to where Jongup was standing which was behind the group.

"And what does that stand for??" Himchan asked. "Best.Absolute.Perfect!"