Youngjae Where Are You??

Our Love Will Last Forever

Our backs were facing eachother. I started to change too. "Aiish, you're too slow. Hurry up I wanna sleep." He chuckled. "Hey... Don't look." I shyly motioned so he would turn around. "Aww you're also very shy... I like it." I heard him laugh.

 

Daehyun's Pov

Zelo and Jongup came over last night for some reason. I just had to ruin there kiss... Damn.

"HYUNG!" I heard heavy footsteps and a loud Zelo running towards me. I freaked out for a seconde but then I just stood there. "Hyung you were a big help to us! I think we both would've freeze to death if you didn't show up." Zelo hugged me. "Ya! Go hug your boyfriend." I told Zelo because Jongup was giving me that 'what are you doing with my boyfriend' look, but then I told to Jongup to come so we can have a group hug. "I love you all!" Zelo said with a bright smile. He's so happy. I feel relieved now that there is someone to help him in the hard times. "We have a practice today. Don't forget!" I told the boys and ran out. I ran back because I forgot to tell them "Don't skip school." Then I ran back out.

I ran to school since I had to print something from the library. I finally got to the library and sat at a computer. "Daehyun!" I heard a very familiar voice. I looked back and I saw Himchan. "Oh hey Himchan. Whats up?" I didn't bother bowing since we weren't like strangers. "Have you seen Youngjae around? I can't find him anywhere." I haven't seen him for a while now either. "Just text him." I told Himchan and ran to the printer and back to the computer. "DONE!!" I sighed in relief. "YA! Pay attention." I looked at Himchan who had a worried expression on. I sat straight looking at his eyes. "Do you... Like Youngjae?" When I said that he just turned bright red. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??" He shouted and the whole library went silent. "Sorry, really sorry." We both lowered our heads and then we looked up at each other again. "Are you crazy?" He said, glaring at me. "You're overreacting Himchan. Come on... It's really obvious." His eyes widened. "Is it really??" I nodded. "Since you two are bestfriends, tell me everything you know about him." I looked at him. "Find out yourself." Then I ran out because I knew he will stop me if I was slow.

"...But.... Where is Youngjae...?"