"I'm a bad hyung..."

Our Love Will Last Forever

GUYS!! HI IM BACK!! haha. I have many ideas about the story now. I will update as much as possile, even if the chapters are a bit short. THANKS FOR READING! I hope you enjoy my new ideas! :)))

*Zelo's pov*

I was happy that I was held in his arms because from the moment I saw him I fell for him. First his looks and now his shy yet kind of agressive personality.

After the raining was done, we started to head home. "Hyung.." I called Jongup. "Yeah?" He looked at me for a second then looked back at the way. "Thanks." I shyly said, not able to look at him since I know I'm blushing mad. "You're thankful? For what?" He sounded sad. "For staying with me. For keeping me warm." I tried to sound emotionless. "But I yelled at you...." He stopped. "I'm a bad hyung aren't I?" I looked at him, a few steps away from him. It was getting a bit brighter since it was around 4 or 5 in the morning. I could see tears in his eyes. "No, Hyung. You just needed someone to talk to." I went over and hugged him. "Don't worry. I'm not mad...." I looked up, the tears were falling from his eyes. "You just needed me. Jongup hyung, I will always be by your side." He smiled. "Yaa! Do you watch a lot of dramas??" He grabbed my neck rather gently and messed up my hair. "HYUNGGG, hajimaaaaa." We both were laughing and running around like little boys.

Suddenly as he was jogging behind me I tripped and fell but since I was looking back I fell on my back. I closed my eyes and felt something rather heavy fall on me. I opened my eyes and I was face-to-face with Jongup hyung. Our faces were an inch away from each other. "You know, I like hanging out with you." Jongup Hyung said smiling. Niether of us moved. "Hyung... Me too!" I smiled, showing my teeth. "Just call me Jongup." He got serious. For a second it scared me. "O.. Okay." My heart started to race. Jongup started to study my face. And we finally made eye contact. He grabbed my cheecks slowly. His hands were so warm. He brought his face closer and closer. Our lips finally met eachother. I didn't close my eyes but I got lost in the kiss and I closed them slowly. We kissed. WE... KISSED?? I didn't want him to stop. I needed him in my life. I love you Jongup. He pulled away.

"Zelo, I..." I heard a phone ringing. I looked up and saw Daehyun around 5 meters away from us. I quickly pushed Jongup and stood up. "Hyung.." I didn't know what to say. It was really embarresing for me since my bestfriend just saw my first kiss happen. "You guys... uh.. Continue. I was just taking a morning walk." "Daehyun wait." Jongup called. "Yeah?" Daehyun turned around and faced up. "Do you perhaps have a place we can stay for tonight?" Jongup asked. "Yeah. You guys can come over. Aiish you must be really cold. Let's go. Hurry." Daehyun came over to us and grabbed to our arms and started skipping/jogging.

We finally got to Daehyun's house. Ahhhh so warm! It really was warm. Daehyun gave us his clothes and blankets and pillows. "You guys sleep here, I'll sleep on the couch." Without saying anything else he left. "But.." I didn't want him to be uncomfortable because of me. "It's okay. He is ok with it. I know him." Jongup smiled at me. "Change quickly before you catch a cold." He turned around and started to take his shirt off. I hurriedly turned around and looked around awkwardly. Our backs were facing eachother. I started to change too. "Aiish, you're too slow. Hurry up I wanna sleep." He chuckled. "Hey... Don't look." I shyly motioned so he would turn around. "Aww you're also very shy... I like it." I heard him laugh.