Nam TaeHyun

WINNER ONESHOTS (TEAM A & B)

Ring Ring Ring Ring 

You woke up to a phone call. "Hello" you answered half asleep. "Are you still sleeping? Do you know what time it is?" You looked at your phone realizing it was TaeHyun your boyfriend calling at 12 in the afternoon. "TaeHyun!! I miss you!" "I miss you too babe! But why are you sleeping in so late? I thought that we were supposed to talk this morning." "Sorry... I slept late last night" you were sitting on your bed now.

"When can i see you?" "Well thats why i called" you got really excited and sat up. "Are you meeting today? What time? Where?" "Hold up, not today but this weekend, i wanted to take you to a concert." "What concert, no wait TaeHyun i dont want to go out in public with you, you didnt even debut yet and having people see us together there i dont know i dont you to have scandals out already" "hello?" he didnt answer. "TaeHyun? Are you mad?" "But I already bought the tickets" he said whining.

"Are you sure you want to take me? Im fine with waiting if your not co.." he cut you off "if I wasnt ready than I dont think I would have bought two tickets. Youre going with me."

You guys talked on the phone for a bit longer and than he had to go for practice. After you hung up you got ready and headed out the door. You went to a nearby cafe where you saw a poster for GD's concert. I wonder which concert hes gonna take me to. Probably not this one, theres too many people. You got you order and sat down at a table. 

You sat there with your laptop open and started to spaceout. What should I wear this weekend? I really wish I knew what kind of concert it is so i could dress the occasion. 

The week rolled by without a phone call from TaeHyun. You sighed, "tomorow is the concert and he hasnt called me yet" 

ring ring 

You picked the phone up. "Hello?" "Hey~ Sorry I didnt call you sooner I had so much practice it was pretty ridiculous." "Its okay at least you called me today before the concert. What should I wear?" "What you usually wear what else?" "No I need to present myself better than usual what if people notice you." You could hear him laughing on the other end of the phone. "Dont laugh! Its no laughing matter Im being serious!" "Just wear what you usually wear and Ill pick you up around 2 we can have lunch before the concert" "sounds like a date okay see you tomorrow!" "Love you~" he said before ending the call. 

You went to sleep early that night and managed to wake up at 10. You got reading wearing a white crop top and high wasted shorts and to cover you up you wore a flannel shirt that our boyfriend gave you. You also wore your FUKK snapback that you borrowed from your boyfriend.

You heard your phone ring. "Taehyun?" "Im gonna be there in like 20-30 minutes so be ready!" You hung up the phone and when over to your shoe collection. "Hummm heals or vans?" "vans" you put them on and waited for your door to ring. 

Finally your door rang and you opened the door to see TaeHyun. You without thinking twice jumped into his arms. You hadnt seen him for what you thought was forever. He wore a white shirt and jeans with converse and a beanie, the FUKK beanie. "We're twins!" You said hooking your arm around his. He smiled at you and tipped your hat down alittle. "Ready for food?" he asked.

He took you to a chicken house "what do you want?" he asked "anything" he got chicken wings and soda. You could see people take a double looked at you guys.

After lunch you guys headed for the concert. He gave you your ticket as you guys pulled up to the building. You realized that he bought tickets for GD's concert.

"TaeHyun this concert is going to be huge!" he turned and smiled at you "I know, oh and i got backstage passes for us hehe VIP passes" you looked at him and shook your head.

Before you left the car he leaned in and kissed you. "Dont worry"

You got the your seats and his fans came up to you guys and asked for signatures and pictures. He bowed to them and smiled. They looked at you and he realized that and told them that you were his girlfriend. All the girls were shocked but just nodded and smiled.

The concert was over and he held your hand. "Lets go backstage, GD sunbaenim knows that Im here so it'll be rude if i dont go congratulate him for his concert." You agreed to go with him. He took you to the room that GD along with the rest of YG family was in.

"Hello sunbaenim" GD turned around and waved. "Hey TaeHyun!" he then looked at you "who?" He pointed to you and looked at TaeHyun. 

He grabbed your hand and held it up "I would you like to meet my girlfriend (your name)" 

How did you like my first story? Hope you guys liked this 

oh and his hat i couldnt makeout what it said so i just said that it was FUKK cuz his snapback is from FUKK.