Lee SeungHoon

WINNER ONESHOTS (TEAM A & B)

"SeungHoon oppa" you called over your boyfriend. "I want this one" he came and stood behind you. You were sitting infront of a computer, on the screen was a tattoo idea.

"Are you sure? Its gonna be on you forever" he put both hands on your shoulders. You turned around and grabbed his hands, intertwining your fingers with his. "pwease?" you batted your eyes at him and puckered your lips. He smirked at you and kissed you. "Okay? If you really want it that bad" you jumped into his arms with excitement. "Yay!! Yay!!" 

After you let him go he took your hand and took you over to the chair. He sat you down. "Take our shirt of" he commanded. "What?" You were caught be surprise. He grinned and let out alittle chuckle. "You want it on your back, so you need to take your shirt off" you blushed, "oh" you took your shirt off and laid faced down on the chair. You could feel him wiping something cold on your back. Then you felt him kiss the area of where he was going to tattoo you. "A last kiss before we get started"

You heard the him get the tattoo machine buzz and you got nervous. "Ummm SeungHoon oppa" you said weakly. "Huh? What?" you heard him get thing ready. "Nevermind" I can do this, Ive wanted this for the longest time! Im getting it! You felt someones hand holding yours.

"Youll be fine, itll be done before you know it." You nodded even though you could barley move in the chair. You were too nervous to talk. You then felt him put the outline that we copied onto you back and then again you heard the machine buzz.

You felt a sting on you back, it became hot and increased in pain as he was outlining the words. "This is the worst part okay? Just stick in there" "okay" you whimpered. He was done outlining the words and he go the filling them in.

It wasnt as bad as you thought. All your friends who got tattoos told you that it hurt even more when filling in the words. Your tattoo was finished within a period of 2 hours. You basically fell alseep of boredom because you didnt want to bother your boyfriend while he was concentrating.

You again felt him wiping something on your back, this time it cooled your burning back. "Done~" he told you and he patted the sides of your stomach to indicate that you could get up. You sat up and he looked at you. "So wanna go look at it in the mirror?" you nodded. He held out his hand and led you to the mirror. You stood there looking into your reflection and he was standing behind you with another mirror. You could then see your tattoo.

"Its perfect! Its so beautiful!" you turned around and hugged him. He hugged you carefully trying not to touch the tattooed area.

"Ill buy lunch!" you said, then you realized. "I dont have a shirt on" he laughed. "Here ill go get food you just stay here okay?" you nodded and went to the back while you heard SeungHoon lock the front door. You went on the computer and looked at other tattoo ideas. You were looking at them when you got a phone call.

"(your name) what do you want to eat? I forgot to ask before I left" "mmmm let me think" you said thinking of all the possibilities. "I want pizza!" "Okay Ill get pizza just wait there oh and Im gonna stop at home and get you a shirt" "okay see you soon~ dont take too long~" you hung up and continued your search on the internet.

You came across a couple with a couple tattoo and you thought that was cute. You were dating your boyfriend for about 2 years now and thought that it would be cute to get something like that. You skipped over it and started looking at other ideas.

An hour past "whats taking him so long?" you wondered. You picked up our phone and you called him. "Where are you?" "The pizza took forever! There was a huge line, sorry babe~" Ill be there soon. You then eyed your boyfriends tank top. "Oppa i dont need a shirt just come to your store!" "What?" he sounded surprised. "Your tank top is here ill just wear that" you said. ou told him to hurry up and hung up.

Within 10 minutes he returned. Starving you ran to the pizza. You took a big bite and looked at your boyfriend. "Arent you eating?" you said with a mouth full of pizza. He nodded looking tired and put a pizza in his mouth.

You giggled "why? what? Is there something on my face?" he touch his face. "Is it here? Here?" he kept touching his face and asking. You playfully glared at him and kissed him on the lips.

"Here"    

Hope you guys liked this lol he looked like a tattoo artist to me in this pic so... oh and sorry for the late upload was really busy yesterday!