Song Mino

WINNER ONESHOTS (TEAM A & B)

You sat in your room bored to death, looking at your phone you thought to yourself Im such a loser. Your boyfriend was at a business trip and was not coming home until the weekend. You picked up your phone and went to our messages. You opened your conversation with your boyfriend, the last test was sent the day he left, you read out loud "see you soon babe gonna miss ya! If you miss me why dont you call me? Or send me a simple text message?" 

You started typing. Mino when are you coming back? This weekend when? I miss you, wanna see you! You pressed send. You put your phone down and you opened your internet. You went on youtube and started watching some videos when you heard our pone go off. You picked it up and it was your was a text from your boyfriend. 

Sorry babe I was so busy that I couldnt text you! Hope your doing okay without me ;) your not in your room just nothing again are you? This wasnt the first time he left you to go out of the country. You smiled due to your boyfriends exact perdition.   

Howd you know?! hehe cant wait till you come home! 

I know right i miss you babe! Gonna be home on friday just wait one more day ok?

Okay ill see you tomorrow! 

It was 9 in the evening and you couldnt wait until you could see your boyfriend the next day. It always felt like forever when we went away. You tried to sleep early so then the hours would go by faster. 

You closed your eyes and fell asleep. You woke up to a text message. 

hehe :p im at the airport see you in a few hours!

Mino what time are you coming back? You asked.

He didnt answer the text, instead he called you. "Hello?" you answered "Its nice to hear your voice again~" you got the shivers from your boyfriends seducing deep voice. "Its nice to hear your voice too! What are you doing?" "Im at the airport just about to leave but my friend and i just sat down for some coffee." "Are you coming over later?" you asked hoping he would say yes. "I dont think i can today Ill just see you tomorrow" you sighed "okay Ill just see you tomorrow."

"Hey theyre calling us Ill call you when I land okay?" "Okay" you ended the call and sat up on your bed. Your plan was over, all the groceries that you bought was not going to be used for another day. You sat there looking at the t.v screen infront of you when all of a sudden your door bell rang.

"Who could it be?" you asked yourself. Maybe its the shoes I ordered. You thought to yourself. "Who is it?" you called out, but there was no answer. The door bell rang again, "coming!!" you replied. 

You opened the door and nearly fell over from the surprise that was waiting for you at the door. 

"Mino!!" you jumped into his arms and he embraced you.

He let go of you and he cupped your face and gave you a kiss. "I really miss you" he said looking into your eyes. "Me too" you said hugging him again.

Mino who doesnt love him~~ Hope you guys enjoyed this one and if you guys have any requests just look at my foreword for what you have to do to request a oneshot!