Kang SeungYoon

WINNER ONESHOTS (TEAM A & B)

Your boyfriend looked at you in shock. You watched him as his hand went up to his face, touching the area where your hand had been. You felt tears run down your face "Oh god...SeungYoon I...I....Im...so sorry." You lifted your shaky hand and raised it toward his cheek, where you had slapped. He moved his head away from your hand. The bus stopped and it jerked you onto your boyfriend. He pushed you off and walked off the bus.

The doors closed and you fell to the ground. You clenched you mouth because you didnt want the bus driver to hear you crying. "Excuse me miss?" you wiped the tears off your cheeks and turned your head towards the bus driver. "What stop?" "Ill get off the next stop please" you managed to say without sobbing. You were glad that it was just you and the bus driver on the bus. The bus stopped, you bowed and thanked the bus driver and got off.

It was getting dark and you didnt know exactly where you were. You dragged yourself around until you came across a karaoke place. You walked inside and bought 2 hours in the karaoke room.

You walked into the room and plopped yourself on the coach, exhausted from walking. You grabbed the mike and punched in the numbers to your favorite song. The song started, you couldnt sing because right when the song came on you got choked up, thinking about SeungYoon.

Today was the 99th day, only one more day until it was your 100th day together and you werent sure if you two were together anymore. You just sat there your mike in your hand resting on the coach. You watched the lyrics go by but all you could think about was what he told you.

Earlier today:

Ring ring 

"Hello?" you answered "babe!" you couldnt help yourself but smile hearing your boyfriends voice.

"SeungYoon~ I miss you" "I miss you too! Thats why I called, wanna meet me? I have something to tell you"

he sounded suspicious "okay?" you giggled "okay? Thats your answer to a date that your boyfriend planned?" he asked. You could hear him chuckle over the phone. "Ill be there just give me 30 minutes" he agreed to meet you in 30 minutes. 

You hung up and got ready. You got the coffee shop that the two of you guys agreed to meet at. You sat down at a table and the waitress came over, "water please" you said to her. You got your water and just sat there, constantly looking at your phone for the time. 

Finally he came and sat down infront of you. "Did you wait along time?" you shook your head "no~ Order something" he nodded and then called over the waitress. "Can i get a green tea latte?" "okay" she left and you turned to see that your boyfriends face was literally only inches away.

You playfully pushed him away, "why are you acting so weird?" "Do you have anything that you want to do or eat or drink?" "Is today a special day or something?" "Kinda" he looked down at the table and smiled. "What is it? What is it?" you asked, but he wouldnt say anything. 

You guys got caught up with just life within an hour or so. Just sitting there, there seemed to be so much to talk about with him. He got up and held his hand out. "Lets get out of here" with that you guys went out the coffee shop. You guys were walking and you noticed that your boyfriend kept running into things. 

"Are you okay?" you asked after he nearly feel over a block. He caught his balance just on time and looked up "yeah, im good" he straighten up and started walking again. Without a question you walked by his side like nothing happended. You guys got to a park and he sat you down on the bench. 

He stood infront of you looking nervous, "can you just tell me whats up? Youve been acting really weird today." He looked down and you met his eyes, "i need to tell you something" now he made you nervous. "What is it?" you asked, he cleared his throat then crouched down so that you guys were at eye level. 

He leaned in and kissed you. You were wide eyed and due to the surprise you pushed him away. "What are you doing? I thought you were going to tell me something?" He got up and sat next to you, without any emotion in his voice he said "Im leaving Korea" your head turned to him and looked at him in disbelief. 

"Excuse me? Wait what did you just say? Leave Korea?" He didnt looked at you but just looked straight forward. Then he dropped his dead and was looking at his feet. "Im leaving next week. I think that we should part our way." Those words shot threw your heart like daggers. 

"What?" He looked at you still with no expression "lets break up."

You walked to the bus stop tears running down your face. How could it just end like that? Did i do something wrong? Why doesnt he want a long distance relationship? All these questions filled you head and you got on the bus. The bus was empty , to took a seat. As you took a seat you heard another person get on the bus, it was SeungYoon. You turned to face the window so he could see you crying. 

You thought to yourself that this was the longest bus ride ever. The bus finally stopped at your stop and you got up to meet SeungYoon right infront of you. "Can you move, this is my stop" he didnt say anything. "Move" you clenched your teeth together. 

You tried pushing him away but then he grabbed your wrist. You tried to break free from his grip but he was too strong. "Lets talk" he said. "Theres nothing to talk about, let go of my arm" "please can I just explain" "no! You looked liked you didnt really care when you broke up with me. Just move." You finally broke free and this time tried to push him with your elbow. He taught you in his arms and you started to squirming. You moved you hands rapidly and finally broke free throwing his arms off you. You then without thought slapped him. 

You felt tears run down your face "Oh god...SeungYoon I...I....Im...so sorry." You lifted your shaky hand and raised it toward his cheek, where you had slapped. He moved his head away from your hand. The bus stopped and it jerked you onto your boyfriend. He pushed you off and walked off the bus.

You did realize that the bus was going until after you slapped him. In the same position on the floor you kept staring at your hand.

Present: 

It was a week later, you "got over" the break up but kept thinking about your boyfriend. You got a phone call, it was SeungYoon's friend Mino. 

"Hello?" you answered weakly. "Hey! Are you gonna come with us to the airport?" "What are you talking about?" 

"Your not gonna say goodbye to SeungYoon?" "No why would I?" "I mean he's leaving so I thought you would want to say your last goodbye but I guess not..... If you change your mind its at Incheon Airport, gate 4 his flight is at 3 so... if..." "Thanks for the offer but no thanks" you hung up and threw your phone on the bed next to you. You looked at the time 1:30pm. You got up and went over to your computer. 

The time passed and it was 2. You walked over to your phone and looked at the lock screen. You didnt change the picture so it was a picture of your ex.

You felt a tear run down your face and at last minute you felt yourself rush out of the house. You got into a cab and drove down to the airport. You ran inside and ran to gate 4. Noone was there. You stood there are you started to cry. When all of a sudden the doors opened at you saw a familiar face. SeungYoon. 

He walked out with a box rapped nicely. "I wanted to see if you were gonna come" you walked over to him. He whipped the tears of your cheek and grabbed you and embraced you. He pulled away and handed you the present. "Open it." you nodded and opened it. It was a ring.

You looked at him in confusion. "(Your name)" he started taking the ring. "Will you wait for me?" He put the ring on your finger. 

"yes"