Chapter 4

Let's Win This Girl's Heart!

Haneul’s POV

After school ends, Kris, Tao and I split up. I walk home with only Tao today, just the two of us, because Kris says he has basketball practice after school.

Tao keeps telling me random jokes while we wait for the bus to come at the bus stop not far from our school. As we are laughing and joking around, suddenly a red Audi R8 stops in front of both of us. Tao looks at me, confuse.

The window of the car rolls down and I am shock to see Chanyeol waving at me, with a wide grin on his face. I don’t expect him to be the owner of the luxurious car because I don’t even know he has a driving license.

“Hey Haneul. I’m here to fetch you up. Get on!” he says, motioning me to enter the car. I look at Tao. I feel guilty if I just leave him there since we are planning on going home together.

“It’s okay. Go on, I’ll be fine alone. I know wushu, remember?” Tao says, slightly pushing me to the car. I enter the car and mouth “sorry” to Tao. He just smiles.

“Make sure she arrives home, safely” Tao implies the word safely, as he glares at Chanyeol, obviously not happy meeting Chanyeol. Chanyeol returns the glare.

Chanyeol drives home in the right direction until he suddenly turns left, heading to the direction where a mall is placed.

“Chanyeol, I think you went to the wrong direction” I look at him.

“The mall is in this direction right? If so, then I’m not lost” He smiles.

“Oh.. so, we’re going to the mall” I monologue. He parks the car not far away from the mall. I get out of the car and wait for him as he is searching for something in the car.

“Let’s go” He says as he holds my hand and lead me into the mall. I’m going to release my hand from his grip when I see he is smiling and I don’t have the heart to take that smile away. I just let he holds my hand as we walk around the mall.

We’re looking around when a shop full of souvenirs catches my eyes. I drag Chanyeol with me and enter the shop. We are greeted by a male worker there.

“I’m going to look around” I tell Chanyeol as he let my hand go.

I look around, amuse by all the things in the shop. Teddy bears, mini photo albums, animals dolls and a alpaca plushie.

I laugh seeing that alpaca plushie. It somehow reminds me of Kris. I look at the price, hmm.. I can afford that. I take the plushie to the counter and pay for it. I can feel Chanyeol’s eyes on me.

After I pay for the plushie, Chanyeol takes me to one of the cafés in the mall. As Chanyeol goes to order drinks for us, I get a call from Kris.

“Where are you now?” Kris says without a greet.

“I’m at I’Park Mall with Chanyeol” I reply him.

“Why?” I ask him as he stays silent for a minute.

“I’ll pick you up. Don’t go anywhere” he ends the call before I can even reply him.

 Chanyeol comes right after the call ended and hands me the drink I ordered.

“Thanks” I thank him.

He smiles. “Who called you?”

“Kris” I reply him as I sip my drink. He just nods.

 

 

Kris’s POV

I speed up my motorcycle, heading to I’Park Mall where Haneul is.

I got a call from Tao when I was in the midst of basketball practice at the school. I answered the call, feeling weird because Tao never calls me during my practice unless something really important comes up.

“Before you get angry at me for interrupting your practice, listen to me first” Tao cut me off.

“Okay fine”

“Haneul is with that Chanyeol guy” I widened my eyes as I felt my blood boiling up.

I ended the call without further ado.

My eyes wander around, looking for Haneul inside the big mall. As I fasten my pace and pass by a few shops, I notice a girl wearing the same school uniform as I am inside a café. It must be Haneul, judging from her back view.

I walk towards the girl and notice the boy sitting in front of her. Park Yoda.

“You’re here” I pat Haneul’s shoulder.

 

 

Haneul's POV

“Ben Ben? What-“ Before I can finish my words, Kris grabs my hand harshly, making me stand up. He points his index finger to Chanyeol as both of them glaring each other.

“You! Back off. She is my girl” I look at Kris, surprise with what he just said. Channel chuckles and stands up from his seat. He is now facing Kris.

I try to calm both of them, afraid they will start a fuss in the café but Kris tightens his grip around my hand, indicating me to stay silent.

As I expected, Kris punches Chanyeol right on his face. Chanyeol stumbles a bit because the impact of the punch.

Kris holds my school bag and the shopping bag that has the alpaca plushie in it with his left hand, while his right hand still holds my hand tightly. So I am literally being dragged by Kris all the way out of the mall.

As we walk towards his motorcycle, I notice the sky is getting darker.

“I’ll send you home” Kris speaks up before he starts the engine and speed up, heading to my home.

Are we really going home?

 

 

 

 

Author's note : 

Chapter updated ^^ Next chapter will be post soon. When? Real soon. 
Thank you new subscribers, commentators and silent-readers~