Chapter 5 [FINAL]

Let's Win This Girl's Heart!

Haneul’s POV

After a long ride, Kris finally stops his motorcycle. I look around, feeling odd. I have no idea where we are because it is for sure not around my neighborhood.

Kris holds my hand and takes me to somewhere. I clutch onto his uniform and walk closely to him. Maybe he can sense that I’m a bit afraid with this new place, so he secures his hand around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him to the point I can hear his heartbeat. I smile at the thought how close we are right now.

Dogs barking can be heard everywhere. It feels like we are filming a horror movie and some zombies will pop out to eat our brains.

This place is pretty dark and with the help from the light poles along the road, I can see where we are heading to. A playground?

I gasp at the scenery in front of me. It’s beautiful. Fireflies flying around the playground, lighting the whole playground, although it is supposed to be dark around here because the playground doesn’t has any light pole near it.  

I run towards the playground with my hands wide open as if I’m longing for a hug.

I look around searching for Kris, and find him sitting on the swing while looking at the ground as if he is in a deep thought. I sit on the empty swing next to him.

Tilting my head towards him, I break the ice between us “About what you said in the café earlier”

He looks at me and then at the ground again. “It should be nothing. I’m sorry. It’s nothing”

I chuckle. “Oh, so it’s nothing? What a shame. I am hoping that it is something”

He looks confused.

I giggle at his blank expression. I lean closer to him and peck his lips.

 

 

Kris’s POV

And then she kisses me.

This girl needs to learn to ask for permission. I grumble mentally. I look at her and slightly hit my chest. My heart is racing.

“Earth to Kris!” Haneul snaps her fingers in front of my face.

I calm myself down and gather all the courage left in my body to utter these words.

“I know a guy like me doesn't deserve this.. but, can I love you?”

 

 

Haneul’s POV

“I know a guy like me doesn't deserve this.. but, can I love you?” Kris confesses. I can’t help but to smile, seeing how red his face is after the confession.

I feel like hitting him for million times for taking so long to say the words but end up with another sweet and passionate kiss. I can feel he smiles between the kiss.

I break away from the kiss and run back to where his motorcycle is, leaving him dumbfounded.

 

 

Kris’s POV

Haneul returns with something in her hand. I laugh when I see the plushie she holds.

“You break the kiss for this?” I point at the plushie while she nods.

“It’s for you.” I laugh again, a bit louder than before.

I examine the plushie. “It looks like you, don’t you think so?” Haneul says again which makes me chuckle.

“How is this furry plushie looks like me?”

“You both adorable” Haneul’s answer makes me giggle because I can confirm one thing. She thinks I’m adorable.

I pull her closer to me and make she sits on my lap (remember, Kris is on the swing). I wrap my hands around her waist as I inhale her sweet scent.

“I love you” I tilt her head and place my lips on hers, giving her another beautiful kiss.

 

 

Haneul’s POV

“I love you” And then he comes closer to kiss me.

Three simple yet meaningful words. The words I have always wanted to hear from him. And now Kris Wu just said it. He says he loves me. 
The world couldn't get any better.

 

 

 

 

Author's note :
Yay! I officially mark the story completed! 
I'm sorry I have to finish this story in a rush. And I'm sorry too if this story doesn't meet your expectation. 
I'm still learning to improve my writing skill.
Thanks for all of you who have support me and this story. 


Every love story deserves a happy ending.