Best Friends

Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What r u doing, ramen?”

“Sleep... what?”

“Free?”

“Heck! R u drunk again?”

“Nope! Definitely fine with this fifteenth soju bottle”

“Plainly stupid, right?! *grin* Who r there? Seunghyun?”

“Seunghyun hyung and Xin, Soohyuk too. Almost done, suddenly remember to text you to wake you up *grin*”

“Successful, you jerk! *glare* I’m up to get some water, your luck. Going home alone? It’s late already”

“All alone for tonightttttttt! I want a coffee *puppy eyes*”

“There you go again. Screw you, are you far from my apartment?*pondering*”

“Not much. Actually, I’m in front of your door. Hehe”

“Open it yourself. I’m too old already *sigh*”

 

“My rabbit is never too old to tolerate me, right?”

Jiyong’s voice echoed through the kitchen which is the only place lightened up in the whole house.

“What’s that huh?”

“This? Your chicken wings”

“Why would you buy me that?!”

Dara looked at him suspiciously.

“Because I want to eat, of course!”

He grinned like an idiot at her and went for a dish.

“I know, but why would you eat here, at this hour? 3 in the morning. What is it, seriously?!”

“I miss you, that’s all”

He shrugged nonchalantly and turned around, heading for living room.

“Miss me my asses! You’ve just met me last night, not even 4 hours yet”

She stood in front of him, hands crossed.

Jiyong patted the spot next to him, looking at her silently. She went to him and pointed at his laps instead. He nodded and smirked.

“Where’s my favorite duck?”

“Over there”, Dara pointed at TV’s remote on coffee table, wiggling her feet in the air. “You smelt like a bunch of alcohol”

Jiyong pinched her scrunched nose, shrugged again. He then the TV and rapidly changed the signal. Dara played with the hem of his shirt.

“Do you really want a coffee? You have just drunk a lot, base on your breaths, I swear, I even think I’m in some kind of alcohol factory”.

“It’s been a long time, you see. We just chatted and it turned out this late. Stop nagging, old wife”. He smiled a little and flicked her forehead lightly.

“You guys chat like school girls, urgh! I’ll just make you some tea. Alcohol reliever tea. Tsk, you should have bought it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter