Park, Bench and his Burden

Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She said down quietly, giving him the little piece of paper.

“Hello”, it said.

He chuckled and played with it mindlessly, not looking at the new arrival. Then, silence came. They sat there in silence, she breathed calmly, waiting for him, enjoying the fresh air.

Unknown to her, he’s calmed by her even breath, just the sound of it and he thought he found back the beat in his heart, which felt numb just awhile ago.

 

“You know, it’s cold out here and I’m having one of the baddest day ever. I know I should stay quiet according to KDrama but I’m curious too, so I’m gonna ask, why are you calling me, hm?”

“Just don’t know who to call out of them. You know, I don’t have many friends”.

“Since when I became your friend?”, she widened her eyes animatedly at him. “You’ve never said ‘let’s make friend’ or so, you know”.

“I think it’s started since the day you call me for an ice-cream”, he snorted.

“Yah!”.

After the weak counter, she looked at him and munching on her lips in silence, again.

 

“I was thinking of going to Busan alone but don’t know how to”, he poke up after some minutes.

“Of course, as expected from a boy who knows no places except his dorm and Training center”.

“Sounds insulted much”, he chuckled.

“I mean it”, she grinned.

“Why did you pick up the phone, I didn’t expect you to answer at this hour”. He’s still not looking at her.

“Sensing something is off lately. Someone got old and forget his lyric like an old man himself”, she joked.

“Really, I think I’m gonna go crazy if everything is like this”.

She blinked patiently.

“You know, they told me to teach the new member who knows nothing about dancing. When people is telling me that I’m just an idol and knowing nothing about rapping, hip hop”.

She nodded although he didn’t look at her.

“I went on stage without careful preparation. It’s not like I don’t want to but I have only 24h for all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter