Phonecall

Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  "Hello, baby?", Hanbin picked up the phone.   "How was the show? Your voice seems cracked?", came was her concerned voice.   "Quite difficult. They're very sensitive though".   "Where are you? Do you have any schedule later?".   "Salon, waiting for my make up".   "Oh, so you have schedule? I'm free tonight so I was hoping that I can have dinner with you".   Eventhough he cannot see it, he still can imagine Leehi pouting with sulking shoulders. Suddenly he chuckled, totally awake from his short snap.   "Why are you suddenly caring of me? I thought you love pizza more?".   "Yah! Who told you that?!".   "You ditched me last weekend for a pizza party, didn't you?".   "You sound very stingy with that remark. And it's not a pizza party! I didn't even touch one!".   "So what did you do? Crying because of missing me?".   "Yeah, I cry really hard!".   He snickered and a comfortable silence enveloped them. She, on the other hand, started humming an unknown melody, probaly doing something.   "I miss you", he said.   "I know".   "What are you doing?".   "Drawing you face and put it in the refri".   "For what?", he spatted the water he was drinking all over the coffee table.   "To make some cherry kimchi and mark my territory".   "What territory?", he asked ridiculously.   "Someone has touched your refri, right? Better keep that one away from my reach", she threatened half jokingly half seriously then began singing her own song. "Every rose has its thorns".   "Wow... didn't know you could be like this. But I'm happy though".   "Why?".   There was scrubing sounds at the background and came next was her whine.   "Ahh!"   "What's wrong?!", he got panic.   "I cut myself", she answered shortly.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter