Morning, His muse and “What if I’m pregnant right now?”

Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 am. 27.04.2015

The sun rays of a new day went through the curtain and dancing a little on their king-size bed but it seemed like none of the two figures on it would wake up or even move their fingers. It’s understandable, they partied hard last night for Bigbang's comeback, which had them home around 3 in the morning. It’s even in doubt if YG still open today or not.

11am. 27.04.2015

She stirred a little from her sleep, as the soft mattress came in contact with her sense. Dara smile gratefully and buried her head deeper in the pillow. Jiyong’s also tightened his hug on her waist against the movement, an unconditional reaction of him as usual.

“Hmmmmmm…”, she moaned out loud after a while trying hard to open her eyes.

He hummed in response, snuggling closer to her neck.

“Babe, it’s tickle”, she snickered and spoke in a cracking voice, turning her head back a little to see him.

“But I like your neck”, Jiyong kissed it.

It made her feel more tickle so she laughed out loud.

“I can do this”, he kissed her repeatedly from her neck to shoulder, “all day, you know”.

“I can lay here all day with you too, it would be fantastic”.

“It’s a great idea but we have to work to buy another house, remember? If we want to beat Sean hyung in number of children, we have to work hard. Five open, waiting and whining mouths is no joke”.

She snickered again.

“You know, if we plan on having five or more, we have to start it right away, I'm not young anymore”.

“Ohhhh, you’re forever young, always 25 to my heart and head and eyes and…”, he smirked, “you know what I meant”.

“Yah! ert!”.

“You start it”.

“Ji, what would it be if I got pregnant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter