Gone

Runaway... You don't need me

 

 

WARNING*** This chapter is very angsty. I cried writing this and so I advise you to get your tissures out.

Narrator POV

 

At six o’clock the next morning Donghyuk’s alarm rang. He woke up but Junhoe being the heavy sleeper he was did not wake up. Donghyuk slowly woke up and looked around the room after turning his alarm. He got dressed to go running and went to the kitchen filling a water bottle and left the house looking the door behind him. He did not leave a note because it was a tradition for him to go running on Saturday morning so the members would know where he was. Donghyuk started on his run. Suddenly, about an hour into his run, he had the strange suspicion that someone was following him. He increased his speed and began weaving through alleyways. A knife came flying out of nowhere and stabbed him in the shoulder. Still, he kept running pulling the knife out as he ran he kept running feeling his own blood run down his back. He stumbled on a garbage can but kept running. He knew he was too weak to keep running and found a small alcove he hid in. Pulling out his phone he called B.I.’s number hoping the leader would be awake. Unfortunately the phone went straight to voicemail he began he to leave a message in a shaky and panicked voice. Just as he was finishing the message he saw a figure approaching him. He recognized the figure that pulled out a gun and shot at him Donghyuk screamed and dropped his phone, which broke into pieces. The last ting he saw before blacking out was the figure bending down over him.

 

 

Back at the house (Around 9 am)

 

“Has anyone seen Donghyuk?” asked Jinhwan. “He is usually back from his run by now.” said Bobby. “Has anyone heard anything from him?” asked Yunhyeong. B.I. and Junhoe both shrugged. But, then Junhoe suggested, “Why don’t you check your phone hyung?”  B.I. nodded and went and retrieved his phone. “Oh, I have a voice mail from him let’s listen to it!” Everyone nodded and B.I. put his phone on speaker and they heard Donghyuk start to speak in a panicked voice, sobbing, and gasping for breath at the same time. This is what the voicemail said.

Guys its Donghyuk. I might not be around anymore. But it is ok; I have had more than enough time already. I am so grateful to everyone for so many reasons. I had no chance of surviving on the streets. I was going to die out there and I knew it. But then you came along and gave men new life. You trained me and stayed up with me until I could defend myself. Even though I was the last to join I was not alienated which I was grateful for. I am sorry I am only saying these words now. Jinhwan hyung, you were probably the easiest to approach out of everyone. When I got hurt in training you were always there to take care of me. I hope that you continue to be the pillar of strength you are for the team. Bobby hyung, where can I start you were and are the hyung that made me laugh when I was sad and the one who gave me hope and new life so that I could laugh and smile again. I hope that you get your dream and your Mom will be safe and I hope that you will keep bringing smiles to everyone. B.I. hyung I know you dont like sentimental things so Ill keep it short. You worried a lot at first because I was so bad right? Thank you for staying up with me at that time and helping me. I was very inspired by everything you said. You told me There is nothing a person cant do! Just do it! I hope that you can continue leading the team and being the brilliant leader that you are. Yunhyeong you were another person who made me laugh but more than that you were compassion. You were there to listen to me and give me good advice. Thank you. I hope you can be there for all the members when Im gone. Junhoe, be good ok. Youve been my friend since I joined. Once I got to know you, you became my personal pillar of strength. Thank you for protecting me when I couldnt fight back and for holding me while I cry. Remember me ok? I love you all you had to cope without me for two months so dont worry about me ok? I dont want you trying to find me. And hyungs make up with Team A ok? I really meant it when I said you were the coolest 11 hyungs I had ever had and I want you to be a family again. I love you just remember me ok? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dont Ahhhhh. Then a cracking noise was heard. Everyone was crying from what their maknae had left them. The shock was just now hitting them. “What are we going to do?” Jinhwan cried. B.I. said. “I don’t know. I just don’t know.”

 

They all went to their bedrooms. Jinhwan sat down on his bed put his head in his hands. Yunhyeong came in an asked, “Hyung can I sleep with you tonight?” Jinhwan could only nod his head in response he definitely wanted someone to hug too. B.I. was sitting at his desk writing paper after paper and crossing them off the writing. Bobby came in and grabbed his pen. “Come on Hanbin you know that you’ll be no use in finding him if you are about to fall asleep. Come to bed.” “Alright you’re right hyung. I just want to find him as soon as possible.” “I know but you need to sleep.” B.I. got up and he and Bobby hugged each other and laying down they tried to go to sleep. (A/N. Now, for Junhoe, ohhh this is going to be fun I love Junhoe but I always see him as having a soft side for Donghyuk so I’m going to torture him a bit) Junhoe entered his and Donghyuks’ shared room and stood for a while and looked at the missing maknae’s bed. He quietly broke down in tears. “Hyukkie why?” he sobbed. He went and laid down on the others bed pulling the covers around him. “What are you talking about? Well be ok without you. I wont. How am I even suppose to breath knowing you are gone, he thought. They could not sleep thinking about their maknae and how he did not want them to find him for their safety. Each had separate thoughts but all came to the same conclusion We Need to save out Maknae.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

.. I don't even know what to say I think that I was all said in the cahpter