Meeting

Runaway... You don't need me

The new WIN alliance made their way to a part of town they had vowed never to enter again, JYP territory. They had been their once when their head of alliances had ordered a loose face off. It was more competition games than an actual face off but nevertheless, they had returned to the dreaded place to find some old freimes. They had sent Junhoe and Seughoon ahead as they were two of the most easily recognizable people to the JYP gangs. Both had been on the lower levels before and were pointed out by superiors as potential members. So it was no surprise that they where able to safely navigate their way to where the new members or guppies, and more importantly message runners. They quickly picked their target one of the smaller male boys. While he walked away into an alley, probably to deliver a message that he had been given by a superior. Seughoon jumped him from behind gagging and cuffing him. Junhoe slammed him against the wall. Letting out a short laugh at the guppie’s reaction and then flipping his knife in his had Junhoe got straight to the point. “I need you to take a message to the newest gang in your alliance. Can you do that for me.”

 

The guppy was scared out of his mind so he just nodded and Seunghoon and Junhoe took a minute to chuckle at his reaction. Then Junhoe took a knife out and started outlining the guppie’s face with it, he continued, “The message is simply this: I want them to meet me at 18 hours in the place where we faced off as 11 against 9. I’m pulling a favor from them. If they ask who it is that said this, say that it was someone who beat them once and is the youngest’s age. Oh, and if you fail or reveal it to anyone else but them I will make sure nothing good will happen to you alright?” The guppie gave a frantic nod and ran away at top speed when he was released from his restraints. Junhoe and Seunghoon returned to the rest of their team members who were gathered in Winner’s base. As they entered back into the house, it was full of tension. “It’s done. I’m sure they’ll have no problem with meeting us,” Seunghoon said.

 

“Good,” B.I. said, “Let’s go home and prep. Well meet you there well take west side you take east. Knowing them they’ll come from north and the south side is blocked.”

 

“Alright,” Minho agreed with a nod. “Are you sure you don’t want to stay?” He added after Taehyun and Jinwoo elbowed him in the ribs simultaneously.

 

B.I. glanced back at them, “No, we need to get something from our home and get armed.”

 

“Oh, ok,” Minho said. “Goodbye.”

 

Team B then left the house. They were silent each buried in their own thoughts back on their way to their house. When they reached B.I. simply gave them a look and they each dispersed to their rooms and started packing their weapons. Jinhwan was the fastest and went to the kitchen and heated up the leftovers they had the night before, the night where no one could eat because of the empty seat at the table sticking out like a pink elephant. He put them on the table in the living room, away from where they usually ate. The members appeared from their rooms in a slow trickle and sat down around food.

 

            “I hope they remember you Junhoe,” Yunhyeong finally comment.

 

            “I think they will,” Junhoe remarked. “After all the last time they saw us was at the square off and I know they talked about us after word when you two (he pointed at the bobbin couple) went to those solo fights.”

 

            “True,” Bobby agreed. “We did get a bit of exposure through those fights and they probably took note of that.”

 

            “We’ll just have to be ready for whatever they throw at us then,” Jinhwan said. At everyone’s nod he stood up to go to bed shortly followed Yunhyeong, then the bobbin couple and Junhoe.

 

In JYP Territory

 

The guppy had arrived at his destination, a rooftop house deep in JYP territory. The guppy ran to the door and began to bang on it. “I have an urgent message. I need to deliver it,” he yelled.

 

            The door was opened and he was faced with a medium-height grumpy looking teen. The teen had a small frown and grumbled, “This better be really good.”

 

            “Oh it is,” the guppy laughed and coughed when he saw the harsh look from the teen, “Ok here is the message: Your group is being asked to meet at 18 hours in the place where you faced off as 11 against 9. The sender says he is pulling a favor.”

 

            “Did this mysterious sender happen to leave a name,” the teen questioned the guppy.

 

            “No, He only mentioned being the same age as your youngest,” the guppy replied and watching a smirk form on the older teen’s face he knew the message had been delivered and ran. The teen at the door simply went back into the house closing the door behind him.

 

            “I wonder what they want. It must be something important if they are all coming to find us,” he said quietly to himself. Then loudly he yelled. “Guys get ready we have an impromptu mission. I think you’ll enjoy it a lot.”  

 

That night approached quickly and Team B and Winner were already at the appointed place. “Where are they?” Seungyoon grumbled “Don’t they usually have the decency to show up on time?”

 

“They usually like to make a bit more of an entrance,” Seunghoon replied from his position against the south wall. “You know those JYP gangs, always got to make an impression.”

 

Junhoe laughed softly, knowing very well what Seunghoon was talking about and agreeing immensely. From his position flipping the knife that had once belonged to Donghyuk over and over in his hand. The knife was a long silver knife with a simple design of vines and a cross, carved into the handle. Donghyuk had always used it when he had to have a weapon and it was something that had had originally when he came to the group. Suddenly they heard footsteps and a red blur flipped over the south wall quickly followed by a brown, and two black haired blurs. From the North there was a flurry of movement and silver, light brown and black. Suddenly there were seven boys facing them from the north side.

 

“Long time no see WIN,” one of the black haired boys said, “Never thought I’d ever see you together again.”

 

“We didn’t expect to be together again JB,” said B.I..

 

“Hello to you Got7,” Minho greeted, “Situations change and desperate times call for desperate measures. I’m glad to see you have been doing well in your field”

 

“Well being the first spy team from a famous agency does help,” JR spoke up from his position at JB’s right where he had his arm wrapped around Mark who in turn was on his right.

 

“Desperate times?” Youngjae questioned from JB’s left.

 

Before WIN had a chance to respond Yugyeom who had been talking with Junhoe and Bam Bam spoke up, “Where is Donghyuk?” he glanced around looking for his same age friend. Donghyuk, Junhoe, Bam Bam, and Yugyeom had known each other as they ha

 

“That’s why we called you here,” B.I. said seriously causing all conversation to stop. B.I. simply pointed to Junhoe signaling that he would be explaining.  

 

“Well,” Junhoe took a deep breath before continuing, “Donghyuk was kidnapped. He left on Saturday for a run. That was normal. He was kidnapped on the run for sure. B.I. hyung will you play the message please?” After the message was played Got7 was just as shocked as Winner and Team B had been.

 

“This is why we are pulling a favor we need to get his whereabouts and any other information. We realize that we don’t know any of his past and we are worried that something from it has come for him,” B.I. picked up after the voicemail. “You guys have a week or less.”

 

“Consider it done,” JB responded.

 

“Thank you,” Junhoe said with a lot of emotion in his voice.

 

Got7 turned to leave, suddenly Yugyeom and Bam Bam embraced Junhoe, “Be strong chingu,” they said in unison. Junhoe smiled and nodded glad of their support. “Nice to see you talking again hyungs,” Yugyeom said.

 

“Hope it stays like this,” Bam Bam finished. At JB’s impacient cough they ran to join their group but all of Got7 smiles signaled that their thoughts were inline with their maknaes’ thoughts.

 

 

During Got7 Search Operation

 

“Ok so Youngjae and I will look into Donghyuk’s past. Yugyeom and Bam Bam why don’t you two go investigate the recent criminal activity by asking the guppies from different agencies, Mark and JR go check out the crime scene, Jackson go get a meeting and see what VIXX, EXO, BTOB, and BTS know if anyone was dragged through their territories they would know.” JB gave out the directions and each member nodded before going through to their task.

 

2jae

 

Youngjae surfed the internet looking for possible media post or articles that Donghyuk or family had been in while JB looked through the gang based information they had coming in looking to see if Donghyuk or a family member had been in a paper or any internet blogs. He also had hacked into an sns record sight, which had the registration information of every account still on the site. He saved a few that he thought that he were possible relatives of Donghyuk’s. Three exactly one death announcement, a scholarship announcement and a twitter account that had a picture of Donghyuk. He turned to JB and watched the other work after it seemed like the other was finished he spoke, “Hyung can we go back to the dorm and rest for a while please.”

 

“Of course Youngjae-yah,” was the response he got and JB stood up and extended his had to Youngjae who grabbed it and they walked back to the door hand in hand. There they laid down in their room and fell asleep hugging each other.

Markjin

 

Mark and JR arrived at the site of the accident. They begin hunting around the site for any stuff left by attackers and found a lighter with an unknown symbol and a bit of Donghyuk’s phone and a bullet as they were preparing to leave the sight JR walked up to Mark and gave him a hug. Then he moved to hold Mark’s hand and said with as much ageyo as he could muster, “Hyung can we get food?” Mark rolled his eyes at his dongsaeng’s antic but smiled and nodded all the same. JR cheered and gave Mark a quick peck on the cheek dragging the now red member after him.

Yugbam

 

Yugyeom and Bam Bam were still young so it wasn’t uncommon for them to come visit their friends who were still guppies. They were there for an hour catching up and learning information that came with being a guppy as they could move through gang territory without consequences. Yugyeom lost track of Bam Bam but wasn’t concerned knowing the elder was safe. About ½ and hour later he spotted Bam Bam looking uncomfortable talking to one of the male guppies. He immediately excused himself from his conversation and walked over to Bam Bam back-hugging the other who jumped at first but relaxed when he recognized Yugyeom. He glared at the guppy quickly explained they needed to go and pulled Bam Bam away hand in had.

Jackson

Jackson had succeeded in scheduling a meeting with VIXX, BTOB, and BTS. He had told them his mission and they immediately told him that they hadn’t heard about the kidnapping or other disturbances for a long time and that none of their gang families could challenge YG.  EXO sent a guppy that informed Jackson of the same thing that the other groups had said. The groups had left with the exception of Sungjae and Jin. They had told him that they knew of one other option when he had asked what it was they had told him that it was better to ask someone who had been through it before. They recommended talking with Topp Dogg, LEGEND and BIGFLO. Jackson had met them immediately and went back to Got7 with some big news. He had made friends with same-aged and fellow jokers, High Top, BJoo, Xero, Lito, and Changsun whom he had joked around with.

Two days later

 

Two days later Got7 had finished collecting all their evidence and had a vague outline of what happened till JR was hit with an idea. He immediately showed the other Got7 members and they gasped at what he had found. “Everyone get ready! We need to show Team B NOW!” JB yelled and all of Got7 rushed to their shoes and coast and out the door desperate to inform Team B of their findings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I needed Team B to find Donghyuk faster so thank you Got7!! Anyway have you guys heard about MIX & MATCH. I mean i want to give the new three a chance but I want my babies there and I dont think that they should have to go through this again. So basically this is my range of emotions.

So if anyone wants to tell me where to find the stream that be great thanks! UGHH I hate school. I only have one class with one of my best friends and zero with another. Anyway sorry for taking long. If you actually care about my opinion on Mix & Match feel free to ask or read the blog I’m going to post within the next three days. Thanks for reading! ^__^