Weak Ally

Runaway... You don't need me

This is a doubble update if you have not read the previous chapter do so!

______________________

     Donghyuk wasn’t sure that he could hold on much longer. He was at his limits both physically and mentally. Everyday the man would come back to beat Donghyuk. They had expaneded the torture past the use of their fist and now used tasers and burned him. They had rubbed dirt in some of the open wounds and they were now infected. He was not able to move very much. They had not given him any type of food other than an old, moldy heel of bread, which he immediately threw up as it gave him food poisoning. They gave him tin cup of water a day but he could barley get it to his lips his strength was one. He didn’t know wether it was day or night anymore or how long he had been there. He could only guess it had been about 5 days because the men had questioned him nine times and now the door was opening for the tenth time. The four burly men filed in fanning out two on each side. The leader then entered, surveying the room with disdain, “I must admit, I never thought that you hold out this long,” He mumbled. “But that does not mean I will allow your resistance to continue. Consider this the final days of being in control of your own mind.”

  “What do you mean?” Donghyuk wheezed out.

   “I recently had a injection shipped out that allows me to cause pain through the inside of the brain targeting the section that deals with logical thinking. It overrides the logic center until the person can only function if information is given up. After I get this injection its over for you.” With that the leader left the room and his four bodyguards followed after giving Donghyuk a quick kick and Donghyuk screamed as he heard a loud snap in his side.

   Donghyuk laid there panting for a while before trying to get up he hoisted himself up was not able to find enough strength to lower himself careful so his side ended up smacking the wall and he let out a breathless scream. Donghyuk was no sitting with his back against the wall and panting trying to hold in the pain. He heard the door of his cell ease open and the last thing he saw was kind and concerned eyes before he passed out.

   Donghyuk woke up feeling a wet cloth on his forehead. He opened his eyes and tried to sit up but his vision was still hazy. A hand pushed him back down softly and a soft voice said, “You’re running an awful fever and I was just able to set your ribs back into place as well and I wouldn’t move unless you want to be in extreme pain.”

    “Who … Who are you?” Donghyuk asked extending his hand up to touch the face of the person who was tending him. The face of the person had just come into focus for him and he saw that it was a young boy, maybe even younger then himself. However he had signs of hardship on his face as he had sunken cheeks and bags under his eyes.

    “My name is Chanwoo,” the boy responded. I’m basically a slave here. He tugged aside the neck of his sweatshirt to reveal a shock collar and Donghyuk’s eyes widen in horror. Chanwoo gave a bitter laugh, “I’m the son of one of the prisoners they killed they and I’ve been trapped here as an errand boy after they killed my Dad. I only obey them because they’ll go after my Mom and Sister if I don’t. He let out a long sigh before continuing. “I decided to try and help you the best I can with medicine, you don’t deserve this. Unfortunately they starve me too so I can’t get you any food but I’ll try.”

    “Thank you, but,I don’t want you punished if your caught either” Donghyuk whispered with what little strength he could muster.

    “Don’t worry even if they catch me nothing they can do to me matters and I’m sure they wont go after my family for this small deed. Besides, I won’t get caught. I’ve gotten good at avoiding all the guards,” Chanwoo returned with a small smile. Seeing that Donghyuk was curious as to why he did not take the threat of the guards seriously he lifted his shirt and Donghyuk was shocked by the think ribs sticking out adorned with scars, burns and bruises. “They test their punishments on me knowing that I can’t tell anyone,” Chanwoo explained. 

   “I’m so sorry they treat you like that it’s not human and Chanwoo you deserve better,” Donghyuk repeated, “How can I ever repay you?” 

   “Just survive,” Chanwoo said, “that’s enough for now.”

    “Chanwoo if you can get me a piece of wire and a thumbtack I can undo you collar,” Donghyuk said. In that moment he made a decision to trust the younger. “You’ve suffered too much her if my friends come and get me I want you to come with us. Are there any others like you?” Donghyuk said words quickening, he was disgusted with how these kids were treated.

       “There were,” Chanwoo said sitting back on his heels, “two hyungs. But…” He began to tear up, “One day they tried to escape and they took them away and all you could hear was their screaming. They made me clean up the blood in the hallway the next day.” He began straight out crying after that. Donghyuk embraced him, rubbing circles into his back, trying to calm him down. At that moment he made a promise. He was going to get Chanwoo out of this hell-hole even if it meant he himself would not eacape.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah! Chanwoo i can call this an ikon story now guys! In all serousness though people who hate on chawoo need a hug or a hit over the head with a brick. he wasnt my first choice but i still love him guys. What do you think comments are love so please do even if its negetive or completely random! Until next time guys!