Chapter 4

Hey Notice Me!

      It was the day of the party, and Jongdae was going crazy. 

     "Red or black?" Jongdae said to Joonmyeon as he held up two shirts. Joonmyeon groaned. Jongdae had been asking him what he should be wearing for three straight hours. 

    "Dude, it's just Sehun's party. Why are you so worked up about this?" Joonmyeon said as he put his head on his hand. "Sehun and Jongin wouldn't care if you showed up as long as you know how to party. Which is why I'm wearing clothes." 

    "Shut up and tell me if I should wear red or black." Jongdae said

    "Fine, uhh...black." Joonmyeon said 

    "Kim Joonmyeon you are terrible at fashion." Jongdae said

    "Okay red." Joonmyeon said

   "With that jacket?" Jongdae said pointing to his varsity jacket.

   "Okay what the hell am I suppose to say? And since when in your fifteen years of life did you become a fashion diva? Like you must have been hanging around Tao too much. Just wear something simple to go with the jacket. Like a white shirt and black jeans." Joonmyeon said 

    "Joonmyeon, you're a genius." Jongdae said 

     "Not really I just really wanted you to shut up and I gave my own advice." Joonmyeon said "Now if you excuse me I need to get ready. Because my diva of a little brother has been asking me for three damn hours about what he should  wear just because he wants to impress Park freaking Chanyeol." Joonmyeon said getting up from his chair.

      "I am not  worked up about this just to impress Chanyeol!" Jongdae said. Joonmyeon rolled his eyes.

     "I'll let you think that." Joonmyeon said.

     Jongdae got dressed, fixed his hair, (and maybe used a bit of eyeliner he "borrowed" from Baekhyun.)  He was ready for the party. Joonmyeon walked out of his room with a graphic tee and dark blue jeans.

      "Now I feel underdressed." Joonmyeon said

     "Shut up. You look fine." Jongdae said

    "Well somebody's a little PMS...." Joonmyeon said

     "I hate you." Jongdae said

    "You hate everyone Jongdae. You're a moody, hormonal, teenager." Joonmyeon said

    "So are you. You just think you aren't." Jongdae said. Suddenly they heard someone banging on the door.

    "I'll get it." Jongdae said.

     "Who is it? Your boyfriend?" Joonmyeon said. 

     "For the last time, he's not my boyfriend." Jongdae said. He ran downstairs and opened the door for Chanyeol. Chanyeol was wearing a black shirt and red pants. As soon as Jongdae looked up he froze. Chanyeol looked good. 

     "Hey Chanyeol." He said after about a minute of staring at him. Chanyeol didn't respond. Jongdae snapped his fingers in front of Chanyeol's face.

     "Hello, earth to Chanyeol." Jongdae said. Chanyeol shoke his head and apologized.

    "Sorry, uhh...you look nice." Chanyeol said. Jongdae blushed. 'STOP BLUSHING' he thought.

     "Thanks. You do too." Jongdae said. Joonmyeon walked down the stairs with a smile.

     "Hi I'm Joonmyeon. Jongdae's brother. You must be his boyfriend." Joonmyeon said. Jongdae facepalmed. 

     "We're not dating. Jongdae, you have a boyfriend?" Chanyeol said

     "No I don't, my brother has the insane idea that we're dating." Jongdae said. It wasn't an insane idea but Jongdae kept that to himself. 

    "Oh, well let's get going. I want to see how sick a freshman's party can really be." Chanyeol said. 

    "Alright, Sehun's house is about three blocks down from here." Joonmyeon said. 

  As they walked down the street the sound of a booming stereo got louder. 

     "Oh." Joonmyeon said

     "My" Jongdae said

    "God" Chanyeol said as they all stared at Sehun's house with wide eyes. It had only been fourty-five minutes into the party and hundreds of wasted teenagers were flooding Sehun's house. Some were on the roof some were in his lawn but there were so many kids there, that Jongdae is about 99% sure that Sehun didn't even know a good third of the kids there, flooding his house. Jongade knocked on Sehun's door to be opened by a slightly drunk Sehun and a very drunk Jongin.

     "WADDUP ES!" Jongin yelled. Sehun laughed and belched.

     "H-hey guys.." Sehun said "Welcome to the party." 

    "Sehun are you drunk?" Jongdae asked.

    "No...okay maybe I am but not a lot." Sehun said "Jongin on the other hand, is drunk off of his dancing ."

    "Life's good." Jongin said laughing. Yep, he was pretty drunk.

    "How many people do you actually know at this party." Joonmyeon asked

    "Um, maybe....fifity?" Sehun said

    "Fifty?! There have to be at least two hundred people here! And stop drinking, if you expect to make sure your parents don't find out. You can't clean up with a hangover." Joonmyeon said

    "Shut up and enjoy the party, old man." Sehun said

   Jongdae kept close to Chanyeol  as he tried to move through the unfamiliar faces at the party. Jongdae finally saw his best friend Baekhyun stumbling over Tao laughing.

    "Hey Baekhyun." Jongdae said. walking up to Baekhyun and Tao. Tao was talking rapidly in Chinese and Jongdae gave him a look.

    "He's been like this since we played beer-pong." Baekhyun slurred. Tao giggled and talked more in Chinese. 

   "Okay, well this is Chanyeol. He's not my boyfriend. Chanyeol these are my friends Tao and Baekhyun." 

   "Nice to meet you Dumbo." Baekhyun said. "I'm Byun Baekhyun, Jongdae's talented and good-looking best friend."

   "So humble." Chanyeol said

   "I'm just speaking the truth." Baekhyun said. He burped and whispered "He's a keeper." Tao kept telling a story that nobody understood. He occasionally giggled and belched while talking, but nobdy understood what he was saying at all.

  "I.." Baekhyun said he belched "have no clue what you're saying b-but you are adorable." Baekhyun slurred.

  "Well see you guys later." Jongdae said walking away with Chanyeol.

   "Your friends seem nice." Chanyeol said

    "I could live without your sarcasm Mr. Park." Jongdae said

    "Sure you could." Chanyeol said. Jongdae glared at him and Chanyeol laughed. 

   "Hey I think I see Kris over there and he's.....talking to Joonmyeon. I should make sure he's sober so he doesn't say anything stupid. I'll walk over. You stay here. Alright?" Chanyeol said

   "Sure. I think I see Yixing, Luhan, and Minseok over there, I'll just go over there." Jongdae said. Chanyeol walked over to Kris and Joonmyeon and Jongdae walked over to his friends.

   "Hey guys. Wait before you say anything....are you drunk?" Jongdae said. 

   "Luhan and Yixing are. I'm driving home with these idiots so I have to make sure I'm sober." Minseok said

   "Hey Jongdae." Luhan slurred "N-nice party." 

   "What's up Jongdae? You came with your boyfriend?" Yixing asked

   "He's not my boyfriend! He will probably never be my boyfriend. He's probably the only person that doesn't notice that I like him. He's so oblivious and he obviously doesn't like me that way so why am I always blushing when he talks to me, or compliments me, or asks me to coffee." Jongdae said

Yixing gave him a sad look. "Aw, poor Dae. I think that he actually likes you, he just needs to see it. Make him jealous." Yixing said.

     "The only time I actually here you give advice is when you're drunk. How am I suppose to make him jealous?" Jongdae said

   "Like this." Yixing said. Next thing you know he grabs Jongdae and takes him near Chanyeol. He begins to laugh.

     "Jongdae you are so funny! You are so cute." Yixing said. Chanyeol turns around and sees Yixing fake flirting with Jongdae. He has an unreadable expression on his face as he turns back to talking to Joonmyeon and Kris. Jongdae gives Yixing a worried look. 

       "You are the sweetest boy on the planet." Yixing says grabbing Jongdae's hand. Chanyeol doesn't look this time. Jongdae looks at Yixing as if saying ' it's not working'. Yixing pulls him closer making Jongdae feel really uncomfortable. 

      "You should go to the dance with me." Yixing said

      "Uh....sure." Jongdae said. Chanyeol turns his head slightly. Yixing whispered to him "Seal the deal now." before Jongdae could answer, Yixing was kissing him. Not  a simple peck on the lips, a passionate, drunken, sloppy, kiss. This time Chanyeol turned completly around. Sehun's jaw dropped as he saw them from the living room. Joonmyeon's eyes went wide. Yixing broke the kiss and a lot of people looked at them. A couple of them applauded, a couple looked disturbed. Sehun didn't look too happy. Jongdae couldn't tell why. 

     "I think it's time for Kris and I to go. Bye nice talking to you Joonmyeon. Bye Jongdae. See you Monday." Chanyeol said as him and Kris got up.

     "See, told you it would work." Yixing said.


  A/N:  Okay so what did you think? I know, I know, teenage parties and drama. But whatever. The next chapter will be the party but in Joonmyeon's pov.