I MISS YOU

Someone You Used To Know

Taehyun looked at the picture for the longest time. He really missed him. He missed him more than anything; it hurts when that one person used to someone he could lean on, someone who was always there for him. It's been 7 years and he finally arrived in Korea, to find that person he yearns for with all his heart. All he wanted was to talk to him and hug him. To be able to be friends again and share memories. Is that too much to ask for? 

Tears come and go, but memories stay. They always stay. Taehyun said he was sorry for being a terrible a friend, for never standing up for him. He was sorry. Mino was the best thing that had ever happened to him. Mino was everything to him. Taehyun knew that some things just will never be the same anymore, but he just wished maybe one day it could be. Just one day. 

In the end, Taehyun never threw away the picture he was holding. Instead, he cried with it under his pillow with the TV still playing Mino's drama. 

It was 6 at night when Jinwoo woke him up to eat. He brought black noodle soup, not necessarily his favorite, but Jinwoo's favorite. Jinwoo was in love with anything that was soup related; he said he couldn't live without it. 

"Tomorrow you get to see him Taehyun. Everything is all set." 

Taehyun made a small smile. "Yeah. Finally. It's just what I've been waiting for." 

Jinwoo nodded at him before opening a bowl for himself. He knew Taehyun was kinda obsessed with his childhood best friend. He couldn't say he never thought Taehyun was in love, maybe he was. Taehyun just misses Mino to death. Mino lied and gave Taehyun false hope. Taehyun always thought Mino would come back for him; Mino never came back. 

Feelings never came afar when Taehyun said Mino's name, but Jinwoo knew that Taehyun was not okay. He wanted to believe his friend was okay just for a while. 

Jinwoo stood up and walked towards the window where the vast view of Seoul took place. Seoul was the most gorgeous city he'd ever been too and looking at it made the inside of himself cringe with overwhelmedness. Taehyun stood next to him and watched the cars move like ants to destinations and smiled. This was where he wanted to be. Where Mino was. Where his heart was. 

 

 

 

 















Taehyun believed Mino was a star. Above the galaxies and to endless universe. Will Mino ever say the same about him? Taehyun wanted Mino to smile at him and pretend that he was the only person on the planet. He wanted to be Mino's everything. He wanted to be with Mino more than anything. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 







I miss you, Mino. Don't forget me. 

 


 

 

 











I'm not someone you used to know. I'm not from the past. I'm Taehyun. Only Taehyun. You said you'll never forget me. You said you'll come back for me. 
 


Don't leave me. I miss you, Mino. It hurts when you don't say you miss me too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n-   I am sorry for the lack of updatesssssss! It's been close to a year since I created this story and I feel like I haven't done much with this story. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll do better with the story and actually get things done. this is just a little drabble I wrote for Taehyun's point of view. hope you guys stay tuned for next update!!! COMING SOON! I promise you!

-Noelle