Necessary feelings

Flower Crown

After that incident, I never showed any of my feeling toward D.O. We remained as friends, but there were still uncomfortable aching in my heart. I truely almost loved him, but that faded as I realized I didn't deserve him.

                                                         .                                .                                     .

It was the last day of freshmen year already. I sighed, and looked back at my past. It was ugly, and I never want to go back. I was so glad I made friends and became used to being a little social than before. I wanted to stay at this school, but D.O was too unbearable.

"Hey." D.O said when our eyes met. I could feel the uncomfortable feeling even from D.O.

"Hi" I said with a broken smile.

"I didn't tell you earlier," D.O hesitated, "I'm moving school next year."

"What?!" I was surprised.

As the day went by, I was sad to realize it would be the last time seeing him.

After the last period bell, I ran to his class, but he had left early. I couldn't even say good bye! I will never see D.O again? That's.. more sad.

 

 

I wanted to change to more of a confident, beautiful girl. I couldn't satisfy from what I am right now. Although D.O had changed my personality, my outer part didn't. I am a little chubby (over-weight, to be exact) and didn't know how to "decorate" myself to be prettier. So I began to learn make up skills and started to eat healthier. 

As summer break went on, I noticed huge difference in my appearance and inside of me. I felt more.. matured. I couldn't wait to show myself to my friends after I come back from summer. 

Then, I heard something devastating. 

"We are moving." My mom said, "back to the town we used to live."