1. (Leobin) What's Christmas?

On Christmas...

 

"Hey, Hyung! What is that?"

The latter looked up from his newspaper, looking at the excited looking male in front of him.

He chuckled.

"That's snow, Binnie"

"Snow...?" The younger stood still for a moment, searching in his memory for something called 'Snow'. 

"Yeah, that white stuff, which falls down is called snow."

The younger looked confused. Snow...?

 

It's been almost 6 months since the diple-roboter and Taekwoon met.

Taekwoon has found him, laying around. Someone probably has left him there and because he felt bad, he decided to take the other home.

At first, it was new, waking up next to someone, he wasn't able to read through expressions or anything else, because the other always had the same face. 'HONGBIN' was written on the younger's neck and apartly and he was 21 years old (At least, That's what the younger was always saying)

There were so many things, the younger was new to. Animals or the even water. 

And when Christmas was coming up, it was getting colder and snow fell.

Something, the younger has never seen before.

 

"Can I go out and look?" The younger was standing next to the older, looking at him with his puppy eyes.

He knew, that Taekwoon didn't really like going out and he alone wasn't allowed to go, because he will always ends up not being able to find his way back.

"Pleeeeaaasee!"

"No"

"But...! I want to see...!"

"No. Later. After we had lunch"

"Hyuuuungg~!"

The older sighed, not daring to look at the younger, because he knew, what the other would do.

"Hyungggg~~~!"

"I said after we had Lunch. Not sooner, not later"

The older looked up to met a pouting Hongbin,

 

Don't fall for him now...

 

"B-But...!"

"Fine"

"Yoohoo~!"

The younger ran across the living room, to the corridor, waiting for the other to come.

Taekwoon put his newspaper on the table, stood up and shuffled over to the younger.

"It's cold, so put on-"

But the younger has already ran out.

 

"Waaah~! It's sooooo pretty..." He looked up to the sky and put his hands out.

white things were landing on his palm. It melted and became water. 

Hongbin took a hand full of snow.

Suddenly, his whole body froze.

His hand got pale and he wasn't able to move them. It even hurted.

Was it the snow..?

 

"Hyung!"

"I told you to put on a coat and a scarf, but you idiot didn't hear..." The older pulled the younger back to their house and gave him his clothes.

"But it wasn't this cold when I first went out."

"That's because your body doesn't work as fast as the body of humans. It's slower. So be careful"

"My body is completely normal! It's even one of the best..... probably..." The younger lowered his heard and took on his coat.

"We should get you repaired soon..."

"I am fine! That's normal" The younger wrapper his scarf around his neck as fast as he could and went out again.

 

"Wait for me" The older went after him.

"Can you make something with it?" Hongbin asked, touching the white snowflakes.

"A snowman or something like that..." 

"You made on before?" The younger smiled his usual-smile at the older, making him blush.

"With Hakyeon... during elemantary school.... I think"

"But why is it snowing only now? And what's with all those lights?" He pointed over to their neighbor's house, which was decorated with lights, as if Hakyeon has made it.

"Because It's looks prettier.. and It's snowing, because it's getting colder... Have you not heard of Christmas before?"

"Christmas...? Is that something... you can eat or play with?"

"Christmas is a kind of celebration.... and usually people have a Christmas tree at their houses and when it's the 24th, there will be presents from Santa claus under it..."

"And why don't we have a Christmas tree? And who is Santa Claus?"

"Because I don' t want one.... Have you not heard about  man with a beard? Red and white´? Coming with a sleight, which is brought by reindeers? He gives presents to children in one night"

Taekwoon was a bit embarrassed, talking with Hongbin about something like that.

He was almost 25 and still talks about stuff, he used to love about back then. He used to think that Santa Claus exists till one of his sisters revealed the truth. But looking at the younger reacting as if it was really cool, made him chuckle. He didn't know, the younger would believe in this.

"How does he do that? Aren't there to many children on this world? Has someone already seen him before? What's he like? Have you gotten presents from him, too?"

The older shook his head.

"I don't know anything besides that... But I heard, that If only people behave well, they'll get presents."

Hongbin nodded and made his way to the front, where a mountain of snow was laying.

Taekwoon could hear the younger whisper:

 

"I have to be good..."

 

"Come, you will freeze, if you stay there for to long"

"Yes~" The younger wiped his wet hands on his pants and went in.

"Hyung, can we decorate our house, too? And can we get a Christmas tree as well?"

"Maybe..." Taekwoon sat down on the couch and picked up his newspaper again.

"Please~!"

"Let me think about it first... Should we bake some cookies, too? People usually do this"

"YES!"

The younger threw himself on the older, who flinched at the sudden contact, letting his newspaper falling on the floor

"Hyung?"

"...hm?"

"Thank you"

The younger lifted his head, looked at the older in front of him and quickly pecked the latter's cheek.

"Hehe~!" The younger smiled. 

 

 

---------------

=> Coming up : V-hope (BTS)