4. (NamJin) Cookies~

On Christmas...

"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday dear Jin-hyung~ Happy Birthday to you~~!"

"Thanks guys" The oldest said, petting the member's heads.

"Hyung, and because it's your birthday, we prepared something REALLY special for you" Jungkook, the youngest, started.

"Really?"

"A present you will only once be able to get!" Taehyung continued.

"Tell me!"

"It is...." Jimin said.

"It is...?"

"A coupon of...." Hoseok smirked.

"Of a Mario-fan shop? Of what?!"

"Of being able to bake cookies and cakes with Namjoon-hyung!"

 The maknae line finally said, smiling brightly.

 

"What?!"

 

"Yes, sorry, hyung" Namjoon appeared from his room, lowering his head.

"They forced me to do so.."

"I expected something lovely... I would have been happy, if Kookie could have given me a massage... or Yoongi finally cleaning his room... or-"

"Hyung, don't make it sound so bad!" Namjoon interrupted the oldest.

"But, it is! Can't you guys do something nice for me for ONCE? It is my birthday after all..."

"We have schedule...." The other members lied, ignoring eye-contact with the oldest.

Jin sighed.

"Anyways. Thank you guys..." He said and smiled.

"Better than doing nothing. Come Namjoon." He dragged the leader into their kitchen, leaving the other members standing there.

He could hear them laughing and after 5 Minutes there was no sign of them anymore.

 

"So, should we start?" The oldest said and smiled.

"Hyung, I don't think it's a good idea... Better you doing it alone, than our kitchen burning down, right?"

"Right, but I will help you so nothing can turn bad" The oldest replied as confidently as usual, when it comes to cooking or baking something.

Jin rolled his sleeves up and put his pink apron on, handing the blue one to Namjoon.

"Let's start"

 

"Hyung, should I mix the stuff from this bowl with the Flour and baking powder in this bowl?"

"How long does it need to rest?"

"It's already 31 Minutes instead of 30 Minutes! What should I do?"

"Is it ok, that I left some place between the shapes?"

"Hyung-"

"Namjoon, stop bothering me" The oldest replied, annoyed.

"Oh, sorry"

Jin was focusing on making the perfect shape. He has bought this mario-shape some days ago and eating some Mario-cookies sounds cool.

"Oh and Hyung-" Namjoon moved a bit too much and bumped against Jin, who was busy, making the shape sitting in the right position, but because of Namjoon, he moved a bit to the right and the perfect mario cookie was ruined.

"Oops.. Sorry I didn't want to-"

"Aish, Namjoon! You know what, you are really the King of Destroying, so take a break in the living room"

The oldest pushed the Leader out of the kitchen and closed the door.

 

---- 20 Minutes later-----

Namjoon was sitting in the living-room, still in his apron, waiting for Jin to call him.

"Hey, Namjoon, look"

He looked up, when the oldest came towards him, with a plate full of cookies.

"I finished them, in case you would destroy something again" Jin said, laughing.

Namjoon took one and ate it.

Jin looked at him excited.

"Not bad, right?" He said.

Namjoon nodded. "They are actually pretty good"

"Told you" The oldest replied, smirking.

 

"Namjoon-ah, How about baking together with me tomorrow? This time, I will let you help me with everything~"

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Happy birthday to Jin 

 

NEXT => VKook (BTS)