10. Enjoy our time together

On Christmas...

"Taekwoonie~!"

"..."

"Taekwoonie~~~!"

"...."

"Leeeeeooooo!"

"...."

 

The younger sighed and continued reading his book, ignoring the pouting older next to him.

 

Hakyeon pouted as he got no attention from the other and poked him in his side.

"Taekwoonie..." He muttered and continued poking him, "I want to go out and look at the snow..."

"I don't." The younger simply replied

"But I don't want to go alone...!"

Hakyeon pulled the book out of the younger's hands and faced him with a pouted expression.

"I'm begging you~! Please, please, PLEASE~~~!"

"Go with Jaehwan"

"He went to Japan with Hyukkie yesterday!"

"Hongbin?"

"Binnie is busy fanboying over Park Hyoshin!"

"....Wonshik?"

"He composes music 24/7 and always sleeps when I call him! Taekwoonie...!"

"No. Why should I?"

"Because you are my boyfriend..!"

Taekwoon shook his head and took his book into his hands again.

There is no way he is going to go out there. It's way too cold and he already got Goosebumps thinking about the freezing air.

 

 

Hakyeon faked his sobs and shook Taekwoon's shoulder.

"P-Please...!"

Taekwoon ignored the older, turning away he continued reading again.

After minutes of silence, Taekwoon thought that the older has already given up.

Sighing he turned around again.

Hakyeon was staring at him, pouting.

"..Taekwoonie", his voice was calm and quiet.

"Please... I won't ask you again. There is just nobody to ask to play with me..!"

Taekwoon looked at his boyfriend. Then at the book in his hands. Back to Hakyeon. And in the end to his book.

He sighed, put his book on the table and finally muttered:

 

"Fine"

 

Wrapping a scarf around his neck, Taekwoon went after a very excited Hakyeon.

He looked at the snowmen, their neighbors build some days ago. Smiling. he watched the little children, throwing snowballs at each other.

Suddenly a white, cold fabric was thrown against his back.

He kept calm and turned around slowly, meeting a smirking Hakyeon. His hand was holding a snowball.

"Hakyeon, I dare-"

*Bump*

It landed on his stomach.

Hakyeon laughed and knelt down to make a snowball again.

Taekwoon took the moment to take a bunch of snow into his hands and to throw it at the kneeing older. It wasn't formed that well, but it hit Hakyeon on the leg.

"HEY! Taekwoonie!"

 

After their snowball fight, Hakyeon knelt down to form a new ball again. Taekwoon was already taking some steps back, in case Hakyeon would start a 'fight' again.

The older rolled it around, telling Taekwoon to make one, too.

"We are making a snowman!" He chirped.

 

Taekwoon was walking around, searching for some branches.

Hakyeon has already build the snowman, only the face and clothes were missing.

"Found some yet?" Hakyeon asked.

Taekwoon nodded and went back to the older. Placing the branches on both sides he knelt down to take some stones to place them on the 'face' of the snowman.

two for the eyes.

one for the nose.

And five for the mouth.

Hakyeon took his own scarf and wrapped it around the snowman's.

Taekwoon nodded as they finished and smiled at Hakyeon.

 

"Should we go back inside now?"

 

It was almost evening when they both entered their apartment.

Taekwoon and Hakyeon sat down on the couch and took a sip of the coffee Hakyeon made some minutes ago.

Taekwoon has continued reading his book again, while Hakyeon's head was resting on his shoulder.

"Can you get me some cookies and a blanket?"

Taekwoon stood up wothout saying something and came back with a warm blanket and a plate full of cookies.

 

He sat down next to the older again and wrapped the blanket around the both.

Continuing reading again, he suddenly noticed Hakyeon writing something on his palm.

 

THANK

 

YOU

 

FOR

 

EVERYTHING

 

TAEKWOON

 

He looked over to the older and smiled.

Hakyeon smiled, too.

 

------------------------

NEXT => HanJoo (ToppDogg)