6. (RaBean/RaBin) Let's go home together

On Christmas...

He was still sitting at the desk, his body not moving an inch. Just his hands were quickly moving from the right to the left.

He was composing again.

"Hey... can't we go home? It's almost 2 AM..."

"Go home if you want... I still have to fix that one part..." The rapper's eyes were fixed on the screen. He couldn't afford making another mistake again.

"You know, Haekyeon-hyung will scold me again for not taking you home.." The younger of the same-old friends yawned and rested his head on his hand.

He shouldn't fall asleep now.

"Tell him I have to fix this till tomorrow so I can't come"

"When will you come home?"

"I won't come home then. I will stay the whole night up, till I redid the whole song"

"But...! You can't! We have schedule very early in the morning!"

"Come... please.. Wonshikkie"

Ravi sighed and ignored the pleading latter behind him.

"If you really want me to not getting angry at you, I suggest you to not bother me..." He muttered as he pressed some buttons and scribbled something on his notebook.

"Then I am going to stay here with you"

 

"You are still not going home?"

"No. I said to go home together. If you're not going to go home, I won't go home either"

The rapper sighed in frustration and turned around to face the latter.

His eyes were half open, head resting on his hands. Sometimes his body would move and he almost fell off his chair, but then he would wake up to fix his pose again.

Ravi sighed. Hongbin wouldn't go home either way.

So he turned the Computer off and went over to the half-asleep Visual.

"Binnie, I am done. Let's go home..." He muttered and shook the latter's shoulder carefully.

Hongbin groaned and pushed the rapper's hand away.

 

There was no use to wake him now.

He carefully placed the visual's arms around his neck and pulled his up, wrapping his arms around the latter's thighs.

Fixing his arms so the other's wouldn't fall off he wrapped his own coat over the younger and carefully left the studio.

"Aish...this guy.." He muttered and made his way back to their dorm.

 

Hongbin was actually pretty lightweight, so it was pretty easy for him to carry the latter and his own stuff.

 

He was almost at their dorm. He only had to cross the park and then there were only some blocks till he would reach their destination.

Then suddenly, he could hear Hongbin moving.

He had to be careful so the latter wouldn't fall down.

"Hm..." The visual muttered.

"You awake..?" Ravi asked and looked over his shoulder to match their eyes.

But the visual's eyes were closed.

Ravi has stopped going. He stared at the visual on his back.

After about 5 Minutes he continued talking again.

 

It was getting colder and he regretted placing his coat over the visual on his back.

He sneezed.

Wow, now he won't only be sick after this, but Hakyeon will scold him for getting ill, too.

 

When he reached their dorm, he stopped again and looked over his shoulder again.

He found himself staring at the visual's lips.

Blushing, he sighed and without noticing, he leaned closer to match their lips.

It wasn't this quick peck. It was a long, yet sweet and innocent kiss.

 

Time was standing still for Ravi, till, out of nowhere, he could feel a hand poking his shoulder.

 

Hongbin has woken up. His face was bright red and it seemed like he was needing some air.

Ravi pulled away and blushed.

He just kissed his best-friend...!

 

"S-Sorry..." He mumbled.

 

Hongbin jumped off The rapper's back.

Ravi was facing the snow on the ground.

That was more embarrassing as he thought...

 

"Wonshikkie...?"

The rapper slowly turned around, just to be met by a pair of lips.

 

Hongbin pulled away and smiled at him shyly.

 

"I.... love you" Ravi mumbled into the silence.

Hongbin was more redder than before.

He wrapped his arms around the rapper's waist, pulled him closer and mumbled into his ear

 

 

"I love you, too...."

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING?!"

"uh... Hakyeon-hyung you know we just....uh... well-"

 

 

----------------------

NEXT => XiuHan (EXO)