5. (VKook) Our first Christmas

On Christmas...

"It's snowing! It's finally snowing! Look!"

"Yeah... wait.." The younger buried his face into the pillow as the loud voice of his boyfriend was heard.

"Hurry up! I want to see the snow! We are going to build a snowman, make a snowball fight and-"

"Tae, It's not even 8 AM on a Saturday morning and everyone is sleeping right now.. Why the heck do you want to go out?"

"But.... It's our first Christmas together... I wanted to make it a good memory...."

The older pouted and shook his boyfriend's shoulder once again.

"Please~!"

"Ugh... Fine.. Give me... 5 more minutes..."

The younger wrapped the blanket around him again and closed his eyes shut.

"No 5 Minutes! Now or not!"

Jungkook looked up to his boyfriend and groaned.

"Because it's you.."

He mumbled and get up. He wrapped his arms around the elder's waist and pulled him closer. Putting his head on the other's head, he yawned and asked "Since when are you awake?"

"I woke up 1 or 2 hours ago... I made hot-chocolate, because it was getting cold and phoned with Jin-hyung"

"Oh" Taehyung pulled his boyfriend's arms away and dragged him out of his bed.

"Now, get up! We are not going to be the first outside, if you keep sitting here!"

 

"Ugh"

 

"Wow! Kookie, look, look!" The older was standing in the middle of a mountain full of snow, holding his hands up to touch the snowflakes.

"T-Tae, let's go back to bed...! I-it's cold...." Jungkook was standing in front of their door, looking if he should go in or stay outside.

"No! Not yet! Kookie, if you don't move you will always be cold!" Taehyung went over to his boyfriend and showed his the pile of snow in his hands.

"Look, isn't it pretty?" He smiled.

Jungkook looked at his boyfriend and smiled too.

They spent the whole morning and afternoon, building snowmen or throwing snowballs at each other.

 

"Ok, now... I-It's really cold...!" Taehyung mumbled as he wiped the snow of his coat.

"Right.. Let's go inside and I make some hot-chocolate for us..." He pulled the smaller into his embrace and dragged his back into the warm corridor.

"I am going to get some towels so you can get dry first", Jungkook said.

Taehyung has really played too much. Rolling  himself on the snow and making a snow-'shower' were actually normal in comparison to what the older did.

"Here. Go take a shower first" He said and handed his boyfriend the towel.

"T-Thanks, K-K-Kookie" Taehyung muttered and went to the bathroom.

 

While the older was getting himself warm again, Jungkook was preparing some cookies and hot-chocolate.

He put the filled cups on a tray and went over to the table to get some cookies, they both baked the day before.

When he put the cookies on a plate, two arms were wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. He jumped up in shock just to realize that it was Taehyung.

"Don't scare me like that, Tae!" He whined and pouted.

"Hehe" The older just chirped and they both went into the living-room.

They sat down on the couch and Jungkook wrapped two blankets over the freezing older.

Taehyung snuggled closer into the younger's embrace and mumbled "This is the best Christmas ever..."

Jungkook caressed Taehyung's hair and smiled "True... and I can say that next year and the year after it will be as perfect as this one"

 

They both looked at each other and said at the same time:

 

 

"Because I am spending it with you..."

 

----------

NEXT => RaBean/RaBin (VIXX)