2. The day out (part 1)

Only you

 

Beep, beep! Someone had text you and it was Luhan: 'Can you hang out with me in the afternoon today?' You replied to his messege: 'Yeah sure, sounds fun'. Immediately he text you the details; time, activities, clothing, etc. Your parents agreed to give you permission to hang out with boys only if you were 2 times extra careful than you are with your friends who were a girl. You wore the right clothing and rushed out the door at the right time and there outside the door, was Luhan. He was wearing a bright blue coloured shirt. You two were going to ride on the bicycle together in the park. You wore short jeans and a blue mini shirt which was somethig like this...

"Wow, you look hot..." Luhan commented silently, rubbing the back of his neck. You eyes widened and asked, "Um... What did you say, Luhan?" He shyly looked up and said,"I said you look hot..." You smiled and playfully punched him in his arm. Luhan brought you to the bus stop and luckily it arrived right away. You both climbed on and sat at the very back and you sat near the window while Luhan sat next to you. "So where are we going?" you asked, giving him your cutest smile. Luhan was just staring at you, frozen. You waved your hands in front of his face and chuckled. "Oh," he said, coming back to reality. "We are going to the park and as you know, we are riding bicycles." You slapped your forehead realizing that you forgot your wallet. "Who is going to pay for me now, I forgot my wallet!" You asked, worriedly. Luhan placed his hands on yours and said,"I can pay for everything, don't worry!" You felt your heart beat a lot faster than before. Luhan looked into your eyes. You leaned closer to him and gave him a peck on his cheek. "Thank you..." you whispered in his ear. He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck again. He then found out that it was your stop."Come on, it's our stop." he said, holding your hand.