6. Questions, questions, questions!

Only you

 

"So what happened last night?" You asked. "You triped over a rock when we were running away, then I brought you here as I had no choice..." Luhan answered. You started recalling your memory but one question still haunted you so you asked with no hesitation, "How did you bring me here? The taxi didn't work at that time neither did the buses?" Luhan chuckled and sighed, "Well, because there were no transportations we could use, I um... carried you here..." He said, nervously, not expecting an appreciation. You pretended to faint so you collapsed on the bed without saying a word. Luhan probably knew you were acting. He jumped on the bed you were on and started tickling you. Unfortunately, you were ticklish... (sorry if you aren't ticklish!)  You seriously couldn't stand it anymore so you turned around and faced him. "Get off me, Luhan!" You exclaimed. Luhan didn't listen to you though. He started laughing, "You, dirty-minded devil!" Luhan shouted. You went red, very red... But actually, that was the moment you wanted to have since you met Luhan.

Suddenly, the door slammed wide open. "Luhan?" the person said. And then it was exposed, it was Kenny. He dropped his drink and snacks on the floor, "OMG..." He whispered with his eyes as wide as tomatoes. "Sorry to disturb you guys...So sorry..." he apologized and shut the door, but everyone could see his jealousy for Luhan in his eyes. You both stared at each other and said in unison, "We so aren't doing what he thinks we are doing..." So to correct Kenny, you both wore your slippers and ran out the apartment... Luhan spotted Kenny in the corridoor and we walked to him. Kenny somehow looked angry. "Are you alright?" You asked him. He gave Luhan a death glare, that too, Luhan was his best friend. "I need to talk to someone in private..." he said softly. "Who?" you asked, confused why he was acting like that.

His answer was, "Luhan..."

 

Oh, guys! Do you prefer OCs or do you just want me to write 'you' and 'her'? Please post your opinions in the comment box below... Hope you enjoy it!! Kamsahamnida!!