7. The truth

Only you

"What the fudge were you doing in there with 'her'?" Kenny asked. "It is not what you think we were doing! We were just messing around and you came in when we were in 'that' position..." Luhan explained. On the other hand, you were in the apartment, thinking what they were talking about that needed privacy. "But what is 'she' doing in your apartment?" Kenny asked once more, "Do you both go out or something?" Luhan chuckled, "No, Ken... But I sure do like her!" Kenny was astonished by Luhan's reply, "You like her as a friend or a girlfriend?" Kenny urged, paying attention to Luhan all the time. Luhan had no idea why Kenny was behaving so mysteriously in front of him for the first time... "Geez... Why are you so curious?" Luhan asked, "You can tell me, I am your best friend!" Kenny sighed, getting ready to tell the truth, "Umm... I actually have a huge crush on 'her'..." He confessed. Luhan was shocked by the truth. "Even I do..." Luhan whispered but loud enough for Kenny to hear. "Sorry bro, but I guess she is gonna be mine!" Kenny said playfully and left. "Ken! Not so fast..." Luhan shouted so loud that you heard it from the apartment. You felt worried but you stayed inside because you knew the two boys were best friends. "She is mine!" Luhan said. Kenny needed to stop all this so he decided to have a match with Luhan and the winner gets the girl a.k.a you. "We are having the match after 2 weeks on Monday!" Kenny shouted, giving Luhan a thumbs-up.

Two best friends turned into frenemies because of love... 

After a while, Luhan came in the door. "Are you alright?" you asked but he ignored you. You were heartbroken, how did a angellic boy turn into an idiot? (LOL... Sorry if it's too harsh for you, Luhan but I couldn't find any words to describe you that time...) You just ignored him as well and went to sleep...

Please comment on my story... It makes me want write more...You can post ideas too so that I can try to put it in my fanfic...Thx!