012

Blind for a month

012 

 
I woke up. It was 7 on a Sunday morning. I looked around or I tried to. I forgot I'm blind. I got up and put my hands on the wall. Using the wall I walked out of the room. 
      "Hey what are you doing." 
      "Trying to get to the washroom." 
      "Oh here I will help." Beak took my hand. He pushed me in to the washroom. Using the wall again I did my morning things. When I was done I had the layout of the washroom. Now and I could get to it from beaks room. I walked into the living room. 
       "Beak can we go for a walk today?" 
       "Yeah sure, where too?" 
       "The school."
       "Why?"
       "Ms park teaches me violin today."
        "Oh okay what time do you have to be there?"
        "1."
        "Okay we have a few hours. You want to go to the arcade?"
        "How will I play the games?"
        "I will help you."
        "Okay let's go."
        "Wait you have to change and you have to shower. I can smell you from here."
        "Fine but how will that work."
        "Well I will stand out side the shower and give you the soap." 
        "But.." 
        "No buts."
        "But..."
        "I said no buts." I see what you did there. I sighed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the washroom. 
         "Okay I will hold a towel up so I don't see you and I will look the other way."
         "Okay fine and if I find out you saw me not wearing anything, than I will personally cut off your head." 
         "Okay your good to get changed." I started to undress. 
         "Okay I'm done." He put the towel around me. He held it so I was covered. I heard the shower start. 
         "Okay it's warm you can get in."he guided me to the shower. I put my foot on the side and slid it up. Once I found out how high it was I got in and handed the towel to beak. He gave me a smaller one so I could wrap myself in it. 
          "Okay my hair is wet so can I have shampoo?" 
          "No, but you can sit on the floor and I'll wash it for you."
          "But.."
          "No buts." I groaned and sat down. 
           "Are you wrapped up?"
           "Yes." The curtain open and his hands started to wash my hair. At first I thought this was weird, but after awhile I got use to it. He rinsed my hair out. 
            "Okay I'm done here is a be soap you can use." His hand tapped my shoulder. I took the soap and stood up. 
            "Thanks." He closed the curtain and I took off the towel. After I washed my body I told beak I was getting out. He held out a towel and said to get out. Once I was out he wrapped me in the towel. He helped me get dressed but to be honest I could have done it myself but he wouldn't let me. He dried my hair. Once he was done it was 8. We still had five hours till we had to the school. 
 
Authors note: so I want you to know when my internet was down I wrote five chapters of this story and one chapter of the other story so now this story has twelve and the other has 16 all in one day. I was really bored.