003

Blind for a month

003

 
 
School finished and I was heading home. I live up town. I was sitting on the bus when I noticed that beakhyun was on the bus too. He was with some of the other cool guys. I think he noticed me too because he was waving me over. I gave him a confused look and pointed to me and than him signalling that I was going over there. He nodded. I got up and headed over. One of beakhyun friends moved over so I could sit next to him.
      "So guys this is ami. The girls that I mentioned earlier." They nodded. 
      "Wait you talked about me? It should be good right?" I said. 
      "Yeah all good things. Ami this is Kai and Chanyeol." They both waved at their names. 
      "So beakhyun do you always take this bus home?"
      "No my mom picks me up. But she was busy today. I'm going to start to take the bus more often now my mom got a new job and will busy around this time everyday."
      "I take this bus everyday so if no one will be with you, you're welcome to sit with me."
      "Cool and I told you to call me beak." He said. 
      "Sorry."
      "No need to be sorry and my stop is come up." I looked the window. My stop was next. 
      "Looks like my stop is next."
      "Mine too. Their coming over to my house tonight."
      "Cool that mean we might be able to walk together." The bus stopped and we got off. We walked in the same direction. 
      "Looks like we live the same way." He said. I kind of like having a friend, and he lives rear me. So this is a good change. 
      "My house is here so I will go." I said walking into my apartment. 
      "That weird moment when you find out that we live in the same building." He said. Wait he lives here too? Why have I never seen him around? Weird.  
      
 
Authors note: so let just go with this....