014

Blind for a month

014

 
 
We got to school and the door was open so we walked in. Beak pulled me through the silent halls of the school. We knock on the door to the music room. 
"Ami your earlier than usual."
"Yes I am."
"Oh beak what are you doing here."
"Ami is blind for a month and I live near her so I thought I should help her." Beak said.
"Ami! Your blind! Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, lets get playing."
"You sure you can play." 
"Of course. I don't need to see to play violin."
"Okay let's start." She said as she handed me the violin. Beak guided me to the centre of the room. I panicked a little bit when he let go of me, but I remembered that I had to play. I put the violin to my shoulder and played my favourite song 'miracle in December' the song played loud and clear. As I played I thought that if beak really wanted to be my friend he would have never done all of this for me. As the song ended I decided he was worthy enough to hear a song I wrote. Before I could second guess myself I started to play. This song was a song I wrote by myself after my mom died. It starts off cheery and mellow, than I suddenly play a loud low note and make it sound like a horror movie. I could hear them whispering something but I couldn't make out what they were saying. When I finished that song I played some from the books.
 
Beak perspective 
 
As she play miracle in December I couldn't take my eyes off of her. When that song ended she played a song I never heard before. Ms park leaned in.
"She wrote this song her self."
"Really."
"Yeah."
"She's amazing."
"Yes she is. I have been trying to get her to join band, but she always says no." 
"I like this song."
"You know me and you are the only ones that has ever heard this song."
"Really, wow."
"She trusts you." That made me smile. Knowing she trusts me is a good feeling. Ms park pulled on my sleeve and signalled me to the hall way. We walked into the hall and she turn to me.
"Do you know what she goes through?"
"Yes."
"Good, if you want to be her friend, you have to help her."
"With what?"
"I need you to never leave her, she's lonely and broken. She never felt loved and I need you to show her please. I would if I could but I'm her teacher, I'm not allowed."
"I will try and I never have thought of leaving her for a second."
"Good, I'm trusting you to look after her for me."
"I will do my best." With that we walked back into the room. Ami was playing some simple songs. Class ended soon after that and we headed back to the house.