#2Drug10

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whistle sounded and everyone started to run while the teacher timed for each of them. She didn’t even care about it and waited for everyone to run ahead, eventually making her last in the row. She didn’t mind being last. He grumbled, rolling his eyes, earning a stare from her.

“ nobody’s stopping you from running ya know~ go ahead and run… “ She slightly hissed while she took her cigarette box out.

He shook his head and slipped his hands into his pockets. “ Im fine with it… “He replied, not showing any lies and she softened as she lit her cigarette up. * Goo Junhwe. You just wanted to be at my side that’s all… why don’t you say it… * She thought, letting out a little sigh and took a puff.

A little curse was heard and he cleared his throat, glancing over at her and he frown. He sighed and shook his head.

“ wonder why Bobby would fall for you… “ He said sarcastically, glancing at her from head to toe while she smoked.

She exhale the smoke and stare at Junhwe with her eyebrows furrowed together. He gave her a smirk before continuing what he want to say. He wiped the smoke away with his hand, flapping here and there and rolled his eyes.

“ skinny as hell. Only bones and a black lungs. Guys normally like girls with s and and perfect body shape but you……. Hmmm…. Nothing but bones and flat~ “ He sarcastically stated and her face turned even blacker which made him gulp nervously.

She threw the cigarette to the side. Her eyes still fixed on him and she took a deep breathe. Junhwe gulped again and cleared his throat nervously. He knew he is in dead meat now.

“ okay… im….just joking~ “ He tried to say something.

She rubbed her fingers and put her arm around his neck, doing a head lock and he let out a little groan. She turned and he kept groaning but he actually liked it. Junhwe liked it when they had skinship.

“ I have a heart, a good heart and that’s all it matters. you Goo Junhwe. I’ll tell Bobby when he comes back! “ She snapped and tightened her arm around his neck.

He let out a groan, a little louder this time and hit her hand, asking her to stop it but she didn’t want to. She released her arm from his neck all of a sudden and Junhwe complained while he massaged his neck. He turned and looked at her and he could see a frown on her face.

“ he will come back….right? “ She mumbled and he softened.

“ Hanbyul ah… himnae..  “ He stated. He was worried for her and his heart ached. Poor girl.

He reached out and hold her hand and the sun suddenly shined on them brightly, making them squint their eyes.

“ Lets go. Lets not do P.E anymore. Weather’s too hot. You’ll fall sick. “ Junhwe said in concern.

Before she could reply him, Jinhyung appeared and greeted her. Junhwe immediately rolled his eyes and muttered a curse under his breathe. She slightly nodded and waited for him to see if there was anything he wanted to say or whatnot.

Jinhyung nodded and shifted his eyes down and noticed them holding hands. Junhwe looked at what he was looking and let go of her hands and Jinhyung smiled.

“ oh! Both of you are holding hands… I didn’t know both of you are in this kind of relationship. “ Jinhyung stated with a smile and Junhwe rolled his eyes.

Hanbyul furrowed her eyebrows together, staring at Jinhyung. “ think before you comment on something. Its annoying. Don’t act like you have never seen anyone holding hands before. What do you even mean by this kind of relationship….  “ Hanbyul hissed and Jinhyung slightly frown and he quickly apologized.

“ I think he meant by asking what are we… “ Junhwe somehow explained and Jinhyung nodded.

Hongseok came and see what happened and Junhwe exhaled. He was feeling annoyed and wanted to punch them.

“ not another one “ He snapped.

“ don’t worry. Just passing by~ “ Hongseok smirked and ran off.

* good luck Jung Jinhyung in gaining their trust. You being not trusted and suspected by them is my stepping stone. Its better for me. * He thought.

Hanbyul looked at Jinhyung and sighed. “ Lets go Goo Junhwe. “ She stated, slipping her hand into his hand and pulling him away, leaving Jinhyung there by himself. Junhwe looked down at her hand in his hand and gulped. Strange. He didn’t know how to describe that feeling but he liked it.

* what are we, Hanbyul ah… are we aquiantance or are we enemies? Are we friends or are we just….. what are we Kim Hanbyul….  Bobby will come back. He definitely will. * Junhwe thought and softened.

* what are we…. Goo Junhwe… I’d say we’re bestfriends. We’re like twins even t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter