#2Drug19

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain finally stopped in the morning and the grey clouds wer gone. Sun was shining bright in the sky and people are on the way for work. The house was quiet and it looked like nobody has woke up. He had fallen asleep and had a quilt all wrapped on him on the couch in the living room last night while she slept on his bed.

She tossed and the bed and finally woke up with the sun shining into the room. She slightly moaned while she touched her head with her eyebrows furrowed together. She opened her hand and saw the inhaler and quickly took a few puffs before noticing the unfamiliar room.

Eyebrows furrowed together while she looked around, observing the room and she triend to recall what happened last night. Her eyes widened at the thought of it, worrying for Jinhwan and Junhwe. 

* & damn. Where am I…. * She mentally cursed as she got off the bed.

Stretching her body, she looked around the room and she didn’t deny it was neat and clean. Everything was neatly arranged and packed properly. She went out of the room and was greeted by the lovely mini living room enticed with white and turquoise walls. She softened as she thought of her grandma all of a sudden in this unfamiliar place.

The colours of the walls were almost the same as the deokbokki shop and the wooden floor and cherry wood furnitures were the same as her house.

* Grandma’s favorite…. Whoever this person is, sure has the same taste as grandma. * She thought as she continued to wander around. Fascinated by the little house, not even noticing Jinhyung on the couch.

She furrowed her eyebrows together while she couldn’t think of whose house it was. * it didn’t look like one of the attackers house. This house is too cute for an attacker…. Or… im not dead, am I? * she thought.

Jinhyung finally woke due to the sun and the noise, He stood up and yawned while stretching his body, causing to jump in surprise. She turned around to see who it was and sighed in relief, remembering the last part where she bumped into him outside of Club Zero.

Jinhyung looked at her and a smile automatically appeared on his face and he greeted her. He slightly frowned when he remembered about the inhaler as he walked to her.

“ did you manage to take a few puffs with the inhaler “ He asked in concern as he did the hand action.

Hanbyul nodded and thanked him. “ but… how did you have it? I think I dropped it on the way out of the club. “ She stated.

“ ah… I have a few of them here~ that’s not a problem…. You must be hungry. I should make you something “ He said with a smile but she shook her head.

“ Im good. Go wash up first and we can think of what to make for breakfast “ She said and he went off to wash himself up.

She sighed and softened at the fact that it was Jinhyung but she was worried for Jinhwan and Junhwe. She searched for her phone in her pocket but it wasn’t there. She ran to his room to look for her phone and there it was on the table. She took it and tapped the screen but it wouldn’t lit up and she sighed. It was out of battery. * I hope everything’s fine. Jinhwan oppa Junhwe oppa must be fine too right? They must be so worried about me.. * She thought and sighed again.

Jinhyung came out of the bathroom clean and fresh and gave her a smile as he headed to the kitchen. He was thinking of what to make for her. He opened the cupboard and saw the almonds and reached out for it but stopped when he remembered she was allergic. He closed the cupboard and opened the fridge, taking the eggs, carrots, mushrooms, celery out.

“ is egg omelet alright for you? “ He asked and she nodded.

He hit the pan and beat the eggs and cut up the ingredients for the omelet while she waited at the table with a glass of milk. She thought of Chanwoo again and gulped. * would he make omelet for me if he’s still around? I miss you Jung Chanwoo. Did you perhaps send Jung Jinhyung to me? Look at you, even having the same sir names…. Rest in peace and be happy wherever you are Chanwoo ah and keep smiling. * She thought and scoffed alittle while she thought how silly she was to linke up each another with the sir names.

Jinhyung looked at her, keeping the smile on his face. “ you look good today “ He stated while he pour the egg into the pan. She furrowed her eyebrows.

“ I mean… you were so pale, even whiter than snow white last night. “ He laughed at her, misinterpreting his words. She nodded with a shrug.

He continued making the eggs, adding the carrots, mushrooms, celery, onions into the egg and they were cooking up perfectly just like how he wanted. He checked the time and even prepared sandwiches too. He never thought he would have the chance to have breakfast with the infamous cool cold Kim Hanbyul. He smiled to himself as he flipped the egg.

“ oh! Hanbyul ah. Can you get me the kimchi from the fridge? “ He asked and she went over to the fridge and opened it.

Her eyes slightly widened at the plastic containers of kimchi. It has the logo of the deokbokki shop and some of it had deokbokki in it. She felt weird as grandma was the only person who had them, nobody else had those contianers. Those containers were only used at the deokbokki shop.

She turned to Jinhyung immediately with her eyebrows still furrowed together.

“ why do you have them? How do you get them? Why are they here? They’re Halmoni’s property… “ She questioned at one go, leaving him dumbfounded.

He flipped the egg once more and put it on the plate and went over to her, taking a look at the plastic containers and he nodded, finally understanding what she was talking about.

“ I know “ He replied.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes and folded her arms against her chest. “ Im asking you where and how did you get them? “ She slightly hissed and he smiled again. He nodded and sighed.

“ well, I’ll tell you after we have breakfast alright? “ He said and took the plate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter