#2Drug17

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weird feeling was still lingering on her chest and she couldn’t get it off. She was already awake because of a nightmare and muttered a curse under her breathe while she massaged her head. Sighing, she got up from her bed and went to her bathroom to see how pale her face was. She quickly washed up and got changed.

She combed and fixed her hair and checked the time. Sighing, she tapped the screen of her phone and it lit up with the background paper of Bobby and her. She felt something pierced through her heart. Shaking her head, she scrolled through her contacts and pressed dial when she found his contact.

* please please pick up the phone…. * She thought and there goes the beeping sound again for the upteenth time.

Bobby didn’t answer her call. She tried so many times but still, she couldn’t reach him. A frown appeared on her face as she put her phone into her pocket and checked if her cigarette box was in her back and went out of her room.

Just in time, Junhwe came out the room and was happy to see her but he kept his cool. He raised his eyebrows when he noticed her frown and he softened. * did she not sleep well or did something or someone pissed her? Not me right? * He thought, thinking all sorts of possibilities.

“ you alright? “ He asked as he opened the fridge to get the orange juice.

She shook her head while she poured herself a glass of water. She sighed before drinking her water and Junhwe couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

“ what’s the problem? Tell me… “ He said, taking a sip of his orange juice.

“ where’s Jinhwan? “ She asked, changing the subject matter and Junhwe flinched as her question. * does she like Jinhwan now or? This isn’t right…. * He thought.

Speak of the devil, Jinhwan came out of the room, closing the door behind him and greeted the both of them with a smile as usual. Junhwe observed her reaction but failed. Her usual cool poker face with a frown as usual and that’s it.

“ looking for me? “ The oldest asked and she nodded. His smile turned wider and Junhwe squinted his eyes at his hyung. He didn’t like any of this.

“ lets not open for business today. Lets go pay Halmoni a visit “ She stated and Jinhwan nodded while Junhwe cleared his throat, knowing that he was wrong again. * okay Goo Junhwe. You need to stop letting your mind run wild yo * He blamed himself.

The boys prepared themselves while she went downstairs to the shop. She looked around and the memories and past scenes flashed through. She gulped and tried to calm herself down. She was breathing hard. * calm down. Don’t you think of crying Kim Hanbyul. * She thought, inhaling and exhaling out. She looked at the stairs and cursed mentally. * why are they not down yet? *

Speak of the devil, both of them traipsed down the stairs and headed to the door. Jinhwan locked the shop and up and three fo them went get flowers and a basket of fruits for Grandma.

The wind blew as they climbed up the hill. Their chest were feeling heavy, especially Hanbyul and she was trying hard to control herself. Junhwe and Jinhwan stopped teasing and playing with each other as they came to the top of the hill. She stopped right there, trying to sort her feelings out. Her legs felt weak and she sighed.

“ gwenchana? lets go “ Jinhwan took her hand and led her to tree of her grandmother, together with Junhwe.

Three of them greeted grandma with 90degree bow before setting the flowers and fruits down infront of the tree and the wrath. They took turns to talk to grandma and Hanbyul was the first. She was in a loss of words for half an hour and the boys felt sorry for her.

* Himnae Kim Hanbyul * Both of them thought in sync.

“ Halmoni “ Her voice cracked due to surpressing it and she went all quiet again.

She gulped while she looked at the little picture of her grandma. “ Mianhae halmoni. Thank you for being there whenever I needed you and Im sorry for everything, Halmoni. I miss you so much. " Her voice cracked again. The tears she was surpressing rolled down onto her face but still, she was trying to control. The boys were controlling their emotions as well. The wind blew and wiped her tears away and the heavy feeling subsided a little. * I’ll be strong Halmoni. Please continue to watch over me, Junhwe oppa and Jinhwan oppa and of course, Hanbin oppa, Bobby oppa and the boys. I love you Halmoni * She thought with her eyes closed, feeling the atmosphere.

The boys took over after she was done. She inhaled and exhaled with a sigh, trying to relax. She looked around and raised one of her eyebrows when the tree beside it caught her eye. * it was empty when we came with grandma’s ashes. Everyone is dying… * She thought, slowly making her way to the tree beside it. She wanted to pay her respect as it was beside her grandma’s.

There wasn’t any photo on the wrath or on the tree. She looked closer for the name and it felt like her breath was taken away. * Jung Chanwoo? It cant be the same person. * She thought and looked at the details.

 

Jung Chanwoo. 18 years old. Former student of YG High. Member & Maknae of IKON.In Remembrance.

 

She read it over and over again and still couldn’t believe her eyes. It was too shocking. Her breathe got heavier and her legs got weaker and gave way, making her dropped onto the ground, trembling. She couldn’t breath. * Tell me this isn’t happening * She thought, petrified.

Her face turned pale and she was having difficulties breathing. She searched into her pocket and took her inhaler, taking a puff. Junhwe saw what had happened and ran to her anxiously.

“ yah… hanbyul ah. Yah… “ Junhwe was so worried and anxious about her.

Jinhwan gave a last bow to grandma and went to the both of them. He furrowed his eyebrows while he looked at Hanbyul.

“ what happened? “ The oldest asked.

She took another puff of her inhaler, trying her best to regain her breathing. She couldn’t get any words out of . She was too shock. She lifted her finger and pointed to the tree. Both of them turned to the tree and furrowed their eyebrows. Same as her, they looked closer and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter