#2Drug13

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

News were all over the place and there was no reason for the boss to not know about it. The boss came to know the real truth from the news that was broadcasted and was already at the workplace waiting for his right hand man, B.I.

He had a bad expression and everything was written on his face. Anybody could see that he was really angry and upset. He tapped his fingers on the table as he waited for him. One by one, the boys entered the workroom for their respective roles and immediately greeted the boss when they saw him. Their bodies just automatically dropped down 90degrees bow as soon as they saw him sitting there.

Four of them had already turned up at the workroom, standing in a line against the wall beside the boss. The boys gulped nervously and breaking into cold sweat as they waited for their leader.

“ Kim Hanbin? “ He finally broke the silence, still tapping his fingers on the table.

Bobby immediately bowed and told the boss about B.I’s whereabouts and the boss nodded. The metal door slide open and the leader stepped into the tensed workroom, immediately dropping into a 90degree bow right in front of the boss.

“ good morning sajangnim. What brings you here so early in the morning? “ The leader asked politely, keeping his head low.

The boss snickered, rolling his eyes and stopped the tapping, followed by a loud bang on the table. His eyes narrowed, glaring at B.I and B.I tried to maintain his cool. He knew there was definitely something wrong.

“ settled eh? How dare you fool me, Kim Hanbin. “ He hissed in a low voice, sending chills down the boys’ spine.

B.I’s face turned a little pale and mentally cursed. He knew he was dead. He need a reason or an excuse to cover up. He didn’t know what to say, didn’t know how to respond to the boss. He was trying to find the right way to say it.

Without giving a warning, a hard punch was thrown at B.I, following by the second and the third punch. The four boys gulped and didn’t dare utter a word, didn’t dare to look at the situation. Bobby wanted to step up and defend B.I but his legs couldn’t move.

“ I am sorry Sajangnim. “ He apologized and another punch was thrown at him, making him groan slightly.

Donghyuk and Chanwoo slightly winced at the sight of B.I being punched. They were sorry for him.

“ you don’t have to apologise. You just have to finish the task I’ve given you but you didn’t and lied to me. Tell me what should I do to you? Mr King B. “ The boss stated with a smirk and finished with a on his lips.

“ Im ready to accept any punishment you’ve set for me sir “ B.I lowered his head even more and mentally cursed again. * wait till I kill you with your pistol Sajangnim. * He thought.

The boss let out a laugh, a sickening laugh that made the boys slightly shivered in fear. He called them one by one and the boys continued keeping their head low. Chanwoo was really trying his best not to freak out and cry. His heart was beating so fast.

“ two of them ran away indeed. Finish the two of them up or I’ll kill the two of yours… how’s that sound? “ He threatened with a smirk.

The boys turned pale. * what does he mean? Two of us? * They thought in sync. Of course, being the quick-witted one, B.I already knew who the two he was talking about. He tried to relax.

“ t…two? Two of us?? “ Bobby stuttered, feeling confused.

The boss nodded with an evil smile, “ yes. Kim Jinhwan and Goo Junhwe… have you guys forgotten about your brothers? They’re still out there, free like a bird. “ He snapped, rolling his eyes again.

Donghyuk frowned and Bobby gulped. Yunhyung didn’t know what to do anymore. It was just beyond his imagination. Chanwoo was already getting restless and he wanted to cry.

“ Sajangnim. Jebal.. “

He raised his hand, stopping B.I who has just opened his mouth to say something. “ two of them. I’ve checked. Its JR and Youngjae. Settle them. But not just anyone. Not B.I this time. Not you too, Bobby. “ He stated.

He smirked and exhaled, folding his fingers together and rested his legs on the table. “ Jung Chanwoo, Kim Donghyuk, Song Yunhyung. This is your task. Three of you settle Junior and Choi Youngjae or I’ll kill you. That’s it. “ The boss instructed them the task and stood up, closing the gap between him and B.I.

He reached out and grabbed B.I’s face, narrowing his eyes at his favorite. “ good job on fooling me Hanbin ah…. Try fooling me again, Kim Hanbin and you’ll see. Your girl wont be safe. I guarantee that. “ He hissed right into B.I’s face and Bobby’s eyes widened when he spoke of Hanbyul.

“ Sajangnim… “ Bobby called out, anxiously.

The boss lifted his hand again, making Bobby shut his mouth. “ Jiwon ah…. Hanbin ah.. you guys are not supposed to help the three of them or Bobby, I cant promise myself not to touch your girl. A month. A month is really long. One month to bring down two is a really easy. “ He stated and headed for the door.

The boys bowed until the boss left and their shoulders dropped in relief. Chanwoo couldn’t control and cried his heart out. He was controlling too much and exploded. Donghyuk shook his head with a frown.

“ We’re done. I cant do this Hyung… Hanbin hyung… ottoke… the three of us cant possibly take the two down ourselves. “ Donghyuk said and his tears finally escape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter